Theo Walcott

Only when hes getting dragged off in each game he starts.

Sorry i forgotā€¦7 injuries.

Yall hatin on Theo. Heā€™ll prove his worth this year. Gonna make KDB look like a scrub.

Lol if he scores a decent amount of goals this season (which i doubt he will) you will hear ā€˜i feel my best place is as striker i have said it before and say it againā€™ then will want to be a centre forward again.

1 Like

I get that your just trolling for a laugh but how many Goals and assists in the League are you predicting for Theo ?

15 goals 8 assists

The return of 12/13 Theo.

I reckon Walcott will probably be out again with an injury, probably just as he is picking up some sort of form which will bring out the doubts again. Wooooow he was doing soooooooo well before this damn injury maybe he is a good player and just unlucky.

1 Like

Heā€™s always been productive. The year he went down with his acl he was playing even better than 12/13. The stats back that up. He will get back to that this year.

Itā€™s too bad heā€™s seemingly lost his confidence and also now doesnā€™t seem to believe in himself as a CF, because thereā€™s really no place for him on the wings in this team, and if he was confident and willing to really give it a go at CF I would still prefer to enter the season with the plan to give him an extended run at CF than with the plan to give Giroud one.

FTFY

5 Likes

Thatā€™s just not going to happen. Putting stats aside KDB is comfortably the superior player and will make every team look better than Theo will.

Thereā€™s still hope though that Theo will find his best form, as weā€™re clearly not going to sell him, so Iā€™m just hoping that he can in some form add to a successful season. From the available options he may just be the one I have the most confidence in having a truly great year (not as a individual player, but for the team).

1 Like

Mate are you high? Seriously?

KDB has more talent in his pinky than Walcott brolo.

Soon enough that city team will belong to KDB, heā€™s pure fire.

4 Likes

I donā€™t love the idea of our own fans giving crap to our longest serving player but Theo hasnā€™t done himself any favors.

I get that he doesnā€™t pick himself but starting with his reluctance to resign and his demands to play as a striker, his failure p!aying as a striker, subsequent failure playing RW and that challenge he pulled out ofā€¦he hasnā€™t grown as a player and he really does represent the stagnation of the club.

2 Likes

I donā€™t love the idea that Theo Walcott is our longest serving player.

6 Likes

That badge still looks better than the one on our third kit.

1 Like

Didnā€™t look great against a very poor Viking side yesterday. Got a goal but really should have had at least another. A decent striker would have got a hat trick against that opposition.

Honestly, some of the youngsters are starting to make him look very very ordinary. As for his best position, definitely not on the pitch.

3 Likes

But Walcott isnā€™t actually a football player, heā€™s just a random dude that manage to fool Wenger into thinking he was a footballer.

Forum.voetbalzone.nl nennek.de mynl Fornuym. ymkm.t.nl ymktmtbm.t.nl

Probably his best performance recently but we know how this story ends sadly. :laughing: