Theo Walcott

That’s the dictionary definition of prolific, the player with the higher return is more prolific

1 Like

If you think Theo has produced in large quantites I don’t know what to tell you.

3 Likes

Every 120 minutes he’s scoring a goal or assist in all comps. Yeah that’s producing in quantity, I guess you expect him to be scoring goals from the sideline then?

1 Like

No. And I’ve nothing against Theos record really. But Pires was more prolific.

He evidently does, as said above he has averaged a goal or an assist every 120 minutes of football for us spanning over a 10 year period, on an individual level Walcott is extremely prolific… you can’t argue with facts

1 Like

I can most certainly disagree with your interpretation of them. And I do.

I understand why they will fight the facts to the death. They have a thing for Pires because he gave them a lot of good memories and a fuzzy feeling.

I do too are you mad? Never in a million years Is Theo anywhere near the footballer pires was and shouldn’t really be mentioned in he same breath

If the stats you provided are correct Theo is more prolific in terms of goals and assists and that should reflect kindly on him and shouldn’t be ignored

1 Like

He is inconstant: one good season, then a crap one and good one again. How can you trust him?

@shamrockgooner what is your definition of prolific?

1 Like

Would love to see other statistics. Like pass completion. Turnovers. Shots on and off target. Pires would wipe the floor with Walcott.

Lol I love how I make an innocent statement (100% true btw) and people turn it into me saying that Theo is better than Pires and that I’m trying to troll or something. The community has created a troll out of the figments of their own imaginations tbh.

2 Likes

Already gave it.

Just fuck off!

1 Like

Difficult as usual I see.

Read my post again. I’m saying you compared Walcott to Pires in order to try and make Walcott appear better than he is (“he” referring to Walcott, and not Pires). That’s exactly what you were doing.

Anyway you can’t blame me for not wanting to read your posts. You can’t act like an utterly shit troll for ages and then be put out that people don’t interact with you on a serious level. You get scorn because that’s what your troll act deserves. Your problem is that your genuine opinions are basically indistinguishable from what you say when you’re trolling.

I love the little circle here you have going with kaner and Oliver. I see you’ve got a post with two likes and don’t even need to click to see who they are from :laughing:

2 Likes

Using hyperbole like they don’t belong in the same sentence is where you lose me. Theo is a highly productive winger who plays for our club now. Pires is a legend of the club who played the same position just prior to Theo. The comparison makes itself really, it’s only natural Theo is going to be held up to that standard and judged based upon it.

Btw yes the couple of posters on here who aren’t sheeple with a herd mentality happen to like some of my posts, what a surprise.

2 Likes

Would you prefer the 1 or 2 positive voices here didn’t get any likes at all?

2 Likes

I am. Walcott is complete dog shit.

3 Likes

You are rather predictable with your likes too young Jake, probably not a stone you want to be throwing about.

1 Like