The weather

But it’s even hotter outdoors so that is absolutely not some sort of plus point lol

When I’m actually in work and not off sitting in the garden :wink: its air conned to fuck so it’s not unbearable haha

I like whether that doesn’t make me sick, that doesn’t shrink my balls to the size of microscopic and that doesn’t fry me in my own sweat. Here summers are 30-40+ and winters are -10/-20, so basically I should live 2-3 months p/y and then hibernate.

This week it’s a chilly 25 degrees and rain though so can’t complain :smiley:

I wish.

My squat is only like 80kgs

@JakeyBoy go on, head outside, grab a nice cold drink and soak in the rays.

Not bad, the challenging part is the number of reps more than the amount of weight itself. Taking a light weight for 30 reps each will murder ur sticks to mashed potatoes.

I have always had chicken legs, but squatting light to ur legs was burning did help in slapping some meat on da Crouch legs.

2 Likes

I got myself a decent rowing machine, and never looked back :slight_smile:

Brilliant contraption.

2 Likes

Really hope that was an intentional joke. Claim it @Jules

2 Likes

Haha completely unintentional

1 Like

Where is here?

42.7339° N, 25.4858° E

A giant bigass green National park in Bulgaria - Park Rusenski?

I CAN’T I’M AT FUCKING WORK

5 Likes

FINALLY

8 Likes

And now the shoe is on the other foot, as I have to wait on this bullshit machine to start working and give me my result before I can head home.

FUCK SCIENCE

1 Like

Nice pussy, Jake.

2 Likes

Mate are you calling my cat a pussy

Round my way you get put to sleep for that

12 Likes

Didn’t know you were a cat

Mate are you calling me a pussy etc

6 Likes

Do you fucking live in Peckham mate don’t say shit like that around here fucking little bitch ass pussy motherfucker

4 Likes

Intense heat is arriving during the weekend here. I can go to the beach, then :kos2: