The UEFA Super Cup

Kante showing why he’s the best CDM in the world again

Even wins challenges and makes interceptions in the final third

3 Likes

The guy is incredible. What a player. We were so close to signing him too ffs. Wenger you bastard, and you are French too.

Giroud, good finish that

You had one job

1 Like

Chelsea have been the better team too

1 Like

Small sample size but it looks like Liverpool’s defence is going to get undone this season.

Bit like the community shield this. Liverpool started slow in that one and got stronger.
Pulisic looking promising though.

That lasted long, 1-1

Two games on the bounce and Chelsea are in an entertaining match.
Hanging on a bit now. Liverpool been much better since Firminhio came on for Ox. No surprise there then.

pretty action packed atm tbh.

Adrian is a bit trash isn’t he

1 Like

Extra time

Good… good…

1 Like

Refs done well and players on best behaviour. Thinking there might have been a directive myself.

game on.
edit: LOL pen?

1 Like

2 1 Liverpool Mane back on blob.

2-2 Jorginho

Enjoyable match this VAR at the party as well.

I hate the shit out of those penalties (or, the rule I guess), when a player is kicking the ball the fuck out the side line at 200mph anyway but someone touches them in the process. That ball wasn’t possible to control and keep in play anyway lol

Also reminds me of that cunt Vardy’s stupid arse penalty against us when he fucking kicks the ball to the right and runs to the left and doesn’t give a fuck about the ball but runs into a guy and get’s a pen while the ball is fucking off to the corner flag or w/e lol (might exaggerate that a bit but that’s approximately what happnened :smiley: )

edit: close again for Chelsea. a lot of chances in this game now lol

4 Likes

High tempo football by Chelsea stifling Liverpool’s attacking nature

1 Like