U.S. Politics

Its about as reliable as “a source within Arsenal” claiming we were in for Griezmann during the summer.

If you’re going to post stuff like you did above provide the link up front or don’t post it.

2 Likes

Post them.

Fixed :eyes:

3 Likes

I edited the post and posted a link. i also posted a screenshot of a search to show that that woman has history of abuse and violence to her own husband as well as staff and those who provide security for her.

Wonderful source again,matey!
A right-wing-nutjob conspiracy website, which cites a certain Todd Kinkannon, Tea Party radio host extraordinaire,
who has “allegedly” got the “news” from a CNN reporter (who published this absolutely nowhere else).
A few infos on Mr Kinkannon, beacon of Christian morality:
On his twitter feed he stated, regarding Ebola:

“The protocol for a positive Ebola test should be immediate humane execution and sanitization of the whole area. That will save lives.”

Also has several reports of DV from his wife filed against him.

What we’ve got here is a nutjob citing a nutjob webcite, citing a fascist with mental health issues, citing an anonymous CNN reporter
In other words, a typical g4e news story.

8 Likes

@G4E you need banning from the internet lad, you just don’t know how to operate it. Your internet settings need to block any non onlinearsenal site. Watch Channel 4 news regularly if you want to get an unbiased in depth analysis of current events.

1 Like

On it’s own i wouldn’t have dared post it in the first place. but the fact is, she has a history of abuse and violence behind closed doors.

Edit, just found this.

Make of it what you will.

No she doesn’t. She has a history of being hated by the far right in this country. This is fake news… period, point blank, end of. IF she threw a glass of water it would have been televised and spread across the media. They would be like piranhas on a wounded cow.

You want to believe she’s a monster because the right has told you to believe it. If you don’t have proof then you don’t have a case. I’m about to go fucking nuclear. You have no clue what is going on, what is at stake and what Trump’s election means. Every woman with a brain in her head is terrified right now. I have middle eastern friends who don’t know if they want to stay here. Some of them aren’t even Islamic.

3 Likes

This has nothing to do with left/right politics. or who won the race for the white house. from many sources who have and do know the Clinton’s VERY well, they all say she a psychopath and what you see in public is not how she truly is.

I always back off if proven wrong, but i’m standing firm on this one. too many people say she’s not right in the head for it not to be true.

Ok, if we get 10 people on here to say YOU’RE not right in the head, will you seek therapy and log off?

7/10

7 Likes

People also say that global warming isn’t happening. People also say that Barack Obama is a Kenyan “Mooslim”. Someone once told me that 1 in 10 albino rabbits spontaneously combusts. I don’t give a flying fuck what people say… if they were as horribly evil as the your sources say there would be proof. No one can hide anymore. Everyone has a camera in their pocket. THERE IS NO PROOF!! In order to accuse someone of something, you have to have proof, not hearsay.

And if you want to talk about unstable personalities, Trump is currently at war with a broadway play and a comedy sketch show. He’s said he wants to register people from the middle east… sound familiar? You aren’t here. You don’t know what it’s like right now. The US is a fucking powder keg because the lies and hate spread by the sources just like the one you’re citing here.

6 Likes

She lost so get a fucking grip. You are becoming obsessed with her.

g4e=this guy

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2767614.1472259497!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/usa-election-trump.jpg

:poldi:

1 Like

As if I’m ever clicking a video with this thumbnail

:joy:

6 Likes

All my middle eastern friends voted Trump and celebrated when he won lol.

1 Like

This thread today, makes about as much sense as this…

:facepalm:

@CunningLinguist

How is that the same?

You know me personally? do the 10 you’re going to say get to that of me know me personally?

It’s not the same thing and you know it.

@JakeyBoy

Try clicking it. it’s not what you think. it’s a report by Bill Still with no stupid graphics.

Don’t lie. You don’t have friends, a blogger told me so.

1 Like

Not from any reliable news outlet, only ones owned by far right leaning views. You may aswell be linking stormfront links, which you are pretty near to in terms of credibility and politics

Like I say back away from the interwebz if you can’t tell the difference between reputable sites and complete bullshit merchants.

1 Like

No it’s not the same, his is obvious irony, where as you absolutely believe the utter bullshit you post and try to justify it using the name of some utter fraud with absolutely no evidence of his accusations. And yes he is fraud who hasn’t worked where he’s claimed and you’re stupid enough to believe him.

1 Like