The search for a centre half

what the fuck is oneline arsenal

4 Likes

Haha, well spotted. I hadnā€™t noticed that.

I wouldnā€™t mind us getting mussachio in, I think he could be signed for Ā£15-20m heā€™s a strong, quick defender and he has previously partnered Gabriel

Oh waitā€¦you said Mussachio , sorry I misread.

3 Likes

Better defender than Otamendi but I havenā€™t checked him out since his leg break.

How is he coping?

Musacchio is a good defender but like Vermaelen is an injury-prone.

I donā€™t think they are going to let him go. Not that easily. He is there mainstay. Itā€™s telling imo they got rid of both Gabriel and Bailly and he is still there. Although his leg break played some factor.

Not to badly, heā€™s only played in three, four games mind since fracturing his fibula but in that time he helped keep a couple of clean sheets, one vs Valencia in Villarrealā€™s 2-0 win at the Mestalla and the other was at the El Madrigal when he came on for the injured Bailly in their 1-0 over Liverpool. He started the 2nd leg at Anfield but couldnā€™t really do alot to stop Liverpool winning 3-0 on the night.

Looks like Musacchioā€™s off to Milan anyway, heā€™s already agreed personnel terms with them and hasnā€™t been training since from what Iā€™ve been reading but with Milanā€™s transfer funds being frozen until the new Chinese consortium takes over the deal might fall through especially with Villarreal / Musacchio understandably given Milan an ultimatum.

1 Like

Ah, if not for injury concerns, this would have been a no brainier for us.
Shame really as he can be world class.