The randomly nothing thread

I was thinking Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Mayfair - that kind of thing :wink:

I really canā€™t wait to pay Ā£800 a month for the privilege of living in a roach infested, mouldy house-share with 4 others :rofl:

1 Like

Enjoy! :laughing:

3 Likes

Not that big of a shock to me finding players ages, Iā€™m same age as Bellerin so Iā€™m in good company. Still got potential

Enjoy your time but they pass by quickly & just like that you will become GunnerWoman.

6 Likes

Wondering if Arsenal will get a sleeve sponsor, and if so wonder who it will be.

I didnā€™t think we were allowed? Because of the deal we have with Emirates

That is the stadium sponsor and main shirt sponsor though, didnt think it would have much bearing on a sleeve sponsorā€¦but might be a factor dont know. Anyone know anything about this?

Pretty sure the deal we signed means we canā€™t have any other sponsor on our shirt. Weā€™re not allowed to have a special training shirt sponsor either. Poor business by us really.

if true then fucking hell its a good thing we have better negotiators now because that is pisspoor no wonder the club is in such a mess if we are doing shit deals like that, we are intentionally and purposefully limiting ourselves and on top of it getting a really poor price for the deal too.

Sleeve sponsors werenā€™t allowed when our deal was signed. There was no indication they were going to be. Itā€™s an unfortunate thing for us that we canā€™t take advantage of it but I donā€™t think itā€™s terrible negotiating. For all we know we got an extra couple of mil for that guarantee.

i guess so, but i dont think we got a really good deal out of them either because the stadium naming rights were chucked in for free and they closing amount on the deal if i can remember was quite poor considering what they are gettingā€¦something like 20m a season if i can remember rightly

Doesnā€™t it seem a bit short sighted to give Emirates absolute exclusivity, though? The new contract was only signed in 2012.

Also, Hamburg have a sleeve sponsor and theyā€™re sponsored by Emirates too. Apparently Emirates ā€œresigned from their exclusive rightā€ for them.

1 Like

Well like I say it depends on the terms and what have you. Interesting about Hamvurg. It wouldnā€™t surprise me one bit though if we just didnā€™t want sleeve sponsorsā€¦

Ugh.

1 Like

:neutral_face:

Whoā€™d have thought prosecco, whiskey, lager, tequila and jagerbombs would leave me feeling bad today?

My worst hangovers are always caused by mixing shit and not eating any dinner, and I keep repeating that same mistake. Iā€™d had at least four shots of tequila and five or more pints (the prosecco and whiskey happened when we were still in the office) and Iā€™m like, ā€œyeah Jagerbombs are a great ideaā€ lol

4 Likes

Basil Brush is on The Chase. :giroud3:

https://twitter.com/callumfeeney04/status/939957160573796352

3 Likes

Relocation bonus. Forgot what things were like in the 1st world. Not even sure that even exists here in Spain lol.

2 Likes

1 Like

Iā€™ve been away from England for 37 years, and Basil hasnā€™t aged a bit.

3 Likes