The randomly nothing thread

The players and manager will probably get the sack after that performance. I’m sure they’ll find some other work around Christmas :wink:

2 Likes

45€ for their shirt. I feel like I may already have it with a different crest though? :wink:

Energiapolar Lapista. > Fly Emirates tbh.

A certain member has already liked close to 3,000 posts on here already, anyone want to guess who? :arteta:

6 Likes

LOL.

9 Likes

So they were sent to Kitchen?

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/IndpndtLiv/status/784476426208698368

4 for me.

2 Likes

Clearly 1…

2 Likes

All except 1 are fine. I dont know why people are so fussy about tea.

What about 6? That’s basically hot milk lol

3 & 4 are the sweet spot. Milk in last, Then teabag out.

Number 1 just reminds me of coffee. I hate coffee. :bellerin:

1 Like

I enjoy hot milk. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is going to sound like an utterly stupid question, but do you brits drink tea also for its theine? (caffeine but in tea) As in, is tea also such an important drink because it wakes you up?

I’d wager that a good portion of them dont even know it contains caffine.

1 Like

So it’s just a cultural/tradition thing really? I was thinking maybe theine is used as a sort of substitute for coffee/caffeine there?

Tea is used as a pick me up in the morning here for sure. For normal people who don’t like coffee.

But then it’s also not unheard of to have a “cuppa before bed”. So…

I just drink it in the morning because I like it, I’ve never really noticed it give me any sort of boost in the morning in the way coffee can.

I think most people are the same. We just really like tea here lol.

2 or 3 is ideal for me btw, I like a bit of colour to my tea. 6 looks absolutely appalling haha

Definitely 4. I like my milk but not too much

Actually maybe even 5.

Do you guys drink all types, or is it mainly earl grey? Doesn’t earl grey have a lot of theine?

I drink just your standard PG Tips. A normal black tea. According to a quick Google search, PG is the most popular tea in the UK.