The randomly nothing thread

Heathen.

For liking chocolate more than a walnut? :slight_smile:

Well yeh essentially. You have the almost bitter/nutty note from the Walnut before gauging a days worth of sugar aftwards.

Itā€™s the chocolate equivalent of taking out the biscuit from a twix!

Nah, canā€™t go along with that. You can just pull the walnut off anyway you canā€™t really do that with the biscuit of a twix.

haha just got a message on my ps4 from a ā€œgirlā€ named Jaylenecutie asking if I want to watch her on webcam and she would give me a free pass, she also said she was 22 and from LA

didnā€™t know you got spam messages on ps4

Could be @BigWeng_4LYFE missus. Wants to hook up with a real man Luke :cristo:

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œMysty, post:1390, topic:366, full:trueā€]

:joy: it might not be such a bad thing. Now that I know Iā€™m like the greatest guy @Phoebica has ever met Iā€™m looking for a reason to dump her and head to London. I coulda gone to the FA Cup final JAMES!!

Ha, do it! Iā€™ll take you to the FA Cup final next year :grin:

1 Like

n7dJb

4 Likes

Sky Sports Football showing LIVE coverage of two guys playing FIFA 17 :joy: scenes

1 Like

I didnā€™t expect them to run out of content this quickly.

3 Likes

Playing video games makes some people millionaires. I do not understand this.

And itā€™s only going to get bigger. iā€™m a bit surprised that Arsenal hasnā€™t invested in an eSports team yet. Maybe the Overwatch team Kroenke just invested in will be connected to the club in the future somehow.

1 Like

You guys do know e-sports is being considered as an Olympic event right?

What a farce that is!

It being called e-ā€˜sportā€™ is a farce as well.

1 Like

Sponsorship pandering fucks.

The Olympics has been a sham for a while now, wouldnā€™t shock me if something like e-sports was included.

Letā€™s be honest a gold in Fifa will never be the same as a gold in a proper sporting event, same goes for all the other nonsense events

Having e-sports in the Olympics will mean you can actually be an armchair supporter while watching a competitor who is also sitting in an armchair, competing in an event.

What next?

Sudoko or Cluedo?

You get more excercise getting up to make a cup of tea.
In fact you probably get more exercise drinking it.

2 Likes

ITT: salty low mmr nubs

2 Likes