The Randomly Nothing thread

numbed the pain with all the sangria huh :cech:

Why not? :poldi:

https://twitter.com/search?q="National%20Lottery"&src=tren

Oh fuck the national lottery have messed up here BIGGGGG :open_mouth:

Few sackings tomorrow!

I regretably laughed at one of these and I’m ashamed. The kind of ‘cover your mouth with your hand’ laugh.

:giroud3::laca:

So they just put these up without looking at what they said? Seems fake to me.

Aye, seems it. But it’s not. Monumental (uncut) cock-up by someone, especially given the Walkers crisp fiasco not that long ago.

Why do companies think this is ever a great marketing tool!? There plenty of examples of miss usage

So they just submitted these names and nobody even looks at this video before it’s released? Lol wow yeah that’s a firing offense.

Scenes! ITV have asked Carra if he wants to go on I’m a Celebrity later this year lol

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

My new Tv! It got Internet and Netflix included :giroud3: :ozil2:

And now a picture of the other 4 screens please.

You are such a sneaky user :bellerin:. Believe me, it’s the only TV i got! I just follow football on 1 TV and when i am on my PC i use to open many tabs so i can follow more games at the same time :wink:

Surprised to see you’re watching football tbh.

I’m surprised someone still has a VCR.

He probably has a room in his house full of matches recorded off the TV

How else could you watch Parma vs Aston Villa in the 1989 UEFA cup quarter final?

No :wink:

Was the worst part anyway. Not sure its a scandal though :smile:

then its not a walnut whip anymore lol, considering the walnut on top is the only thing that makes it a ‘walnut whip’ so i guess the new version will be called ‘whip’ :arteta:

Well, yea, there’s pictures of the new packaging in the article.