The randomly nothing thread

@discobot roll 999d19 for me will ya pal

I only have 20 dice. Shameful, I know!

:game_die: 8, 10, 15, 14, 16, 15, 3, 4, 18, 16, 11, 14, 15, 14, 7, 7, 19, 9, 8, 5

Yeah no shit.

1 Like

@discobot start new user

What the fuck is wrong with people? I explained it twice and sent them fucking documentation… All they had to do was read the fucking directions. Half wits.

https://twitter.com/Iordthisdick/status/871814913580249088

:theo:

9 Likes

Bear Grylls has nothing on me, I was down stairs just now and heard a noise coming from the bathroom so I went to see what it was, and as I opened the door there was just a bird sitting on the towel rack just staring right at me. I haven’t been so scared in my whole life so I ran away screaming and I heard the bird just flapping about everywhere in the bathroom. I went back down stairs a few minutes later and managed to get it back outside. Not even joking but the little face just staring up at me is going to give me nightmares for at least a week, it made me jump so much

8 Likes

Henderson’s was crap. Adam’s were quality. :sunglasses:

https://twitter.com/VauxhallEngland/status/875642923571752960

1 Like

Is your bathroom small and was the bird an escaped owl?

4 Likes

When you’re totally pissed and have been reading a lot of Irvine Welsh lately and decide to message your Scottish mate about his latest fb pic

@Calum @Electrifying

1 Like

Edinburgh/Fife folk love saying Ken like.

Not for me Clive.

Also love the ha I’m speaking Scottish I’ll tag the Scottish people on OA :wink:

3 Likes

I fucked up by saying te instead of tae tbh mate :joy:

2 Likes

Are there any Scots I’ve forgotten to tag? lol

@Electrifying ?? Lol my bad cant read.

1 Like

Thoughts @Aussiegooner?! :joy::joy::joy:

@Aussiegooner are they a bunch of great gala’s, or huge bloody drongo’s?

1 Like

Bit of a laugh, Oxlade Chamberlain did rather well.

1 Like

LOL. Not at all how I expected that story to go.

Ox only one who done that accent right, rest were bland and looked uninterested

1 Like

Ox is always the most lively one in all the arsenal.com videos he’s on, honestly think he will be on tv once he retires from football

1 Like