The randomly nothing thread

@Ocke that’s a few minutes of my life I won’t be getting back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sincerely apologise :slight_smile: Just saw a interview with Doctor Alban, so I could not help myself

1 Like

Had to defrost the freezer at work today… Left almost as much mess as that time I shat on the ceiling.

1 Like

Watching SSN and the presenter guy linked up with Sky Germany and said hello to the guy then said 'a Happy Deadline Day to you".

Fuck off. :joy:

https://twitter.com/SantiCathorla/status/771100314355261440

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Looks like it’s doing a slalom race.

2 Likes

Bought the new arsenal home on arsenal.com a few days ago since we signed a few players and I quite like it now. It came today and I got this in the bag. Nice touch IMO

3 Likes

Completely random I know, but anyone hear the news recently about the microbeads getting into our water supply and they are toxic and they are getting into fish and our food supply. I wonder what in the living fuck happens to these buggering things when they are disposed of because most of the time they are flushed by the thousands…and this guy literally flushed thousands of the bastards. If they are not flushed how the hell do you get rid of these by the millions nationwide?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhuBEaaZPc8

1 Like

^ I thought that was going to be ‘Crazy Russian Hacker’.

“Welcome to my laborratorie where savety is number 1 prioridy”

3 Likes

HA.

1 Like

Is it just me or am I the only girl on this forum? You’re allowed to be female and go on this forum right? :joy:

1 Like

We’re a bit short of them right now! But you’re not the only one on here, we have @k1tsun3 as well :+1:

2 Likes

Good haha don’t want to feel the odd one out

2 Likes

No, @Persona is a girl as well. With that bloody weird nick :bellerin:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Whilst I know there are others around, it is easy to feel like the only one. We appear and disappear regularly. I’ve been on here for a few years now, but I wasn’t that active over the last year.

1 Like

People are yet to know my gender.

I thought you were one of those Katelyn Jenner people.

Not really a complaint but ive given so many accidental likes as when I try to press the home button i end up pressing the like button on the top if the page and whoever’s post that is ends up getting liked.

So if anyone has received any likes by me, they might be because your post was a good one, or they might also be that your post was actually shite and my fat thumb decided “fuck it here’s a like anyway”.

Thanks

2 Likes

Which home button are you using? :stuck_out_tongue: Just click the logo, takes you home too.