The randomly nothing thread

I’ll have to go to the members picture thread to pass judgement there but I’m sure you’re right as I don’t see any of those three clowns being very dapper fellows. :arteta:

1 Like

What is this about? I don’t recall?

Shit, I don’t remember that. Maybe AC has it saved or something or maybe it’s his wallpaper on his phone because he’s a weirdo and it can get put up here.

1 Like

bit creepy how you have a picture of AC saved on your computer :wink:

4 Likes

I’d forgotten about it tbh, only had it because we were going to make it into a new smiley here, ala Cristo style :cristo:

Old internet sex pest Mysty, as though the girls name wasn’t the first clue.

I was in the shop this morning and saw that someone has ripped off your old @Persona

3 Likes

It’s weird how I know who that is about, Even though I’ve never watched the sport in my life.

Is it nice? £1 seems like a decent price for such a big can.

No idea mate, even the smell of an energy drink can sometimes turn my stomach a bit.

1 Like

Pretty sure Valentino Rossi was known as The Doctor way before @Persona :smiley:

1 Like

Oh really? Well I was known as TheDoctor for over 2000 years.

2 Likes

At least we know which one had a more successful career :wink:

1 Like

I can’t stand motorsports and generally avoid them, so no idea that this Rossi was called that :slight_smile:

Put it this way Jake, he’s amongst the top 10 richest active Sportsman right now. He’s practically treated as a god in Italy, as I’m sure @Luca_from_Italy will know :slight_smile:

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve heard of Valentino Rossi, it would be basically impossible not to have done if you have even a passing interest in sports generally. Not to the extent of knowing his nickname.

For me there will only ever be one “The Doctor”, and it isn’t one from a shit sport or shit television show :smirk:

1 Like

Doctor House?

3 Likes

On a side note, this is the real benefit of this site being so mobile friendly now, that you saw something like that Jake and could share it instantly onto OA, not something we could do before, it’s adds a new dimension to future posting, which is going to be fun :slight_smile:

Yeah, everyone loves The Doctor (not @Persona :bellerin: :poldi:).

3 Likes

the best doctor for me is Doctor Singh, my local gp

1 Like