The randomly nothing thread

@Calum

Remember when people thought we were brothers…or knew each other in real life in some way?

:arteta:

1 Like

Haha oh yeah :joy::joy: was that AC on MDC cause we had such good banter and insults to each other ? Lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

Let’s be honest, 92ers are a bunch of 87 wannabies :cristo:

Thought it was best to move all the recent stuff into here seeing as it gone waaaay off topic. Been a while since I’ve had to do any post moving :joy:

4 Likes

You were born in 87?

P.s. Jobsworth :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha I was wondering when as this was mega off topic for the PL thread :joy:

Many is in your .#87crew then you pensioner :wink:

1 Like

Ohhh yes, the same year as illustrarous names like Messi, Murray, Vettel and me, Mysty :wink:

Well, this jobsworth did just win the Mod award, so must be doing something right :wenger:

1 Like

Some of us were born in a better year. The year of the best end to a league season ever. Clue, It’s not Aguero

All this talk of birthdays reminds me of this thread…Planet of the apes fact is still depressing.

2 Likes

Title “you’re getting old”

Yeah thanks for that

1 Like

Posted a lot here recently and I need a life because Ox doesn’t care that I defend him here and Alexis doesn’t care that I want him to stay etc :joy:

1 Like

Just found out the Snapchat sunglasses filter music is an actual song. :sunglasses: What a day this is. Absolute banger

1 Like

Exactly what I thought it would be when I couldn’t find it after 2 minutes. Would be typical internet for that to be the case.

:joy:

1 Like

Below is Typical Internet.

Whoever made that is a novice

1 Like

:joy:

5 Likes

The rest of that Eboue thread is funny and then quite sad. :frowning:

Here is the article that it’s from…

Currently training at Enfield Town FC to maintain fitness.

Was just reading a different article about this. Poor Eboue. :frowning:

Most importantly and for the first time since Puma took over at the Emirates, the Arsenal 2017-2018 home shirt will have a darker, “more historic” shade of red than usual - but it won’t be quite as dark as the 2005-06 Highbury goodbye edition. The official name of the color for the Arsenal 17-18 kit is ‘Chilli Pepper’

There has to be a direct correlation between increasing age and amount of time spent watching TV on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day/Boxing Day

1 Like