The randomly nothing thread

Am I the only one that actually thinks Buzz Killington award is a blooming good idea?

:gunnersaurus:

EDIT:

My birthday is April, so the time when the games are dull, pointless affairs and everyone is just willing the season to end so they can stop watching that soul destroying ludicrous display*.

(*what was Wenger thinking, sending Walcott on that early?)

5 Likes

I feel a bit for anyone who has a birthday in May, like you @Calum, because your birthday is always around about the time the title is decided, and instead of having an Arsenal title to celebrate, it’s someone else basking in glory.

In contrast in September when mine is, we generally do really well when it’s the wrong time of year lol. Not that I was complaining when we thrashed Chelsea of course :slight_smile:

At least he has FA Cup in recent years. That’s something. I have to watch Bayern Munich knock us out of CL, annually.

Tbh I’ve never thought about it lol.

You must have thought about it when you were 17 and all your mates could legally drink way before you…

I was the first to hit 18 :wink:

Ah, were you really stupid, so had to resit a year? You’re an Arsenal fan, so makes sense…:kissing_heart:

No lol. All born in 1992 :sunglasses:

I’m only kidding ya know. Though surprising that all your friends were born in like May and June. And also you’re younger than you seem on here. You really born in 92?

And to keep this post relevant - Burnley will not win tomorrow

Haha yeah I’m part of the #92crew @Persona will back me up :wink:

Out of interest what age were you thinking I was haha

1 Like

1 Like

Well older than that. Like 30?

A picture of the recent #92crew get together

10 Likes

Am I missing this joke?

Just a random silly thing between Calum & I.

Bromance OTY 2015. (OA award that is xD)

1 Like

Haha. Way off :wink:

In 2014 me and @Persona posted Taylor Swift 22 in our 22nd birthday threads cause we’re cool like that :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was when we both used to end our posts with silly hashtags on old OA. We were both born in 1992 and that’s where it came from. Silly thing, it’s not serious. :joy:

1 Like

Oh right. :joy: Cool. Yes. That is definitely the impression of the 2 of you I have anyway…

2 Likes

.#teamgigi :facepunch: such good winners they retired the award in our honour :sunglasses:

1 Like