The Randomly Nothing thread

What a joke of an research study

Poor people watch those shows. I’m just wondering how they got to that conclusion with such a small sample size. Did they show the participants the same pictures before watching the show. I have quite a few friends who went to LSE and they are far from poor. Most are from overseas with wealthy parents :man_shrugging:t5:

What a jobsworth cunt issuing a fine for someone responsibly keeping aside their rubbish.

Fuck me, that’s fucking crazy. And this from the article: “The roofing contractor was driving through Chingford in north east London when he was pulled over by council workers.”

Are you fucking kidding me? I hope the voters in that area have the good sense to punt their council next election time.

Ffs

I can’t drive but it always struck me as odd that learners can’t go on the motorways at all. Newly qualified drivers must be shitting it the first time they do

I remember passing my test about 12-13 years ago and then going straight on the motorway to get smashed in Watford on a 3 day bender.

True tbh, skills like the procedure in changing lanes is something that is scary to do the first time with no supervision lol.

Definitely advantages to that. But I hope this doesn’t clog up traffic on the motorways and drive the psychos and lane hoggers even more crazy.

@discobot fortune is luca a secret spurs fan with his Harry Kane avatar? :wink:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Giving us orders now…

The revolution has begun.

Nice one you scottish :wink:

How wasn’t that a thing so far? How is it even possible to get your driving license without ever driving on the motorway.

Weird guy but amazing that he has been the lead actor for almost 4 decades. Respect.

The first scorer for Watford looks like Sports Interactive have started putting in names Bart Simpson would use for a prank phone call

I can’t wait to see how this goes down in Germany

Someone absolute bangers in this thread. What a trip through memory lane haha

This guy runs a man utd fan channel :arteta:

https://twitter.com/XherShaqiri/status/1025702905087713281?s=19