The randomly nothing thread

No biggie mate. i expected as much :giroud:

1 Like

Colin Kazim-Richards is currently playing for Coritiba in Brazil.

Looks like such a cunt

4 Likes

haha for some reason this was surprisingly funny to read right after looking at the picture :smiley:

Cool. Please also expect me to help you with a block of your account if you ever feel another goodbye thread is necessary, just in case you have trouble making it stick :grinning:

2 Likes

Had one today lmao, just for the record vodka laced with painkillers barely touches it. Genuinely thought I was going to die.

Think itā€™s about time I got medication in the house for them. Though Iā€™ve had some before and it doesnā€™t touch it.

Yeah tbh I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever complain about a hangover again after having them. Itā€™s a walk in the park in comparison.

I was googling medication for optical migraines and came across this lol, http://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/hot-topics-1/topic/spinoff-migraine-vs-labor.html?page=1

Made me feel a little better about being so literally debilitated by mine. You know if wimmin are playing down child birth that shit be hardcore.

On saturday night while a tad drunk i decided to come to Barcelona for a few days. Just landed now. Can anyone recommend anything in particular to see or do before returning to London?

Cannabis clubs, search on instgram for Barcelona cannabis club and DM them to get an invite then buy legal cannabis

1 Like

LOL

2 Likes

OMG I watched that three times and didnā€™t get what was funny. (Iā€™m very slow on the uptake at times) Thought it had something to do with the ballboy throwing the ball. :smiley:

Thatā€™s brilliant. :joy:

:wilshere: <does that face look bothered? :henry2:

Ha ha.
How do you deal with normal life bullshit where you donā€™t have your hammer?

Assuming you donā€™t carry a real one.

LOL. This is incredible :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I prefer this one. :gunnersaurus:

Now thats funny !

Iā€™m a teacher :grinning:

3 Likes

So I guess this shouldnā€™t come as a surpriseā€¦

How the fuck is it possible to do it once, let alone five times :joy: I donā€™t think anyone else will earn this anytime soon!

3 Likes