The randomly nothing thread

Working from home sounds like my idea of hell.

Youā€™re weird. Unless your house is a shit hole or something.

The rare occasion I get to do it is bloody incredible. You could probably argue about my productivity levels on those days mind. :smile:

If you have the self motivation, working from home is the best :slight_smile:

I like going to the office so your leaving the house and going out for a good while and the social interaction with your colleagues haha.

Working alone in the house would be boring a.f.

Itā€™s just not for me :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/standardnews/status/987671581752164353
https://twitter.com/parkdeckchairs/status/974959745818939392

You can get deckchair season tickets :laughing:

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever sat on a deck chair :slight_smile:

Working in london is actually easy if you can avoid rush hour

To be fair, I only need to do this commute once a week. And I could just as easily use the overground and Thameslink to get to Farringdon. Thinking about it, not sure why the fuck I donā€™t do this every time Iā€™m working in centralā€¦

The rest of the time Iā€™m either wfh or working in the St Albans office. Agile working is a big thing these days and Iā€™m certainly not complaining. Certainly will be doing that a lot more during World Cup season :slight_smile:

Saved yourself a visit to a chiropractor, then.:slight_smile:

ffs :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

This is fantastic

6 Likes

Awkward. That really sums it up :grimacing:

That was more uncomfortable to watch than the guy who asked Schweinsteiger if he was in the MLS to help Chicago Fire win the World Cup.

Elite advert tbf :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

^Calgon have subconsciously assaulted my mind in such a way that whenever the word washing machine is mentioned, the next sentence that instantly pops up in my mind, or sometimes blurted out ā€œLIVE LONGER WITH CALGONā€ :facepalm:

2 Likes

0-800 double 0ā€¦

3 Likes

1066!!!

3 Likes

0118 999 88199 9119 725 ā€¦ 3

4 Likes

Also a good effort.

Thereā€™s a magical place, weā€™re on our way thereā€¦

1 Like