The randomly nothing thread

:joy:can you buy just Coors? Never see it in pubs or shops

The answer is to not by Coors. Ffs why do I need to spell this out for you?!

I remember you like Budweiser too. You have truly appalling taste in beer, stop drinking American lager!

1 Like

Go get a shot of sambuca Calum

Tbf this is the first time Iā€™ve ever bought it in bottle form! Only had it in pints before. Also like Heineken, Corona, Sol, San Miguel etc haha so calm down :wink:

1 Like

He prefers WKD and apple sourz

1 Like

Drunk cunts.

JOIN US!!!

2 Likes

meanwhile @Persona is having Ribena by the gallon.

2 Likes

Blue WKD was great when I was uniā€¦ well, it was great after I got smashed at home (halls, whatever) and then went out, it was 3 for the price of 1 :smile:

1 Like

I remember at uni, used to buy 5 alcopops and then strawpedo the lot of them. Was like 5 for 3.50 or some shit back in the day. The sugar would fuck you up more than the alcohol.

3 Likes

Ah the 70s. Was that a good decade? :smile:

1 Like

I set myself up for that one, touchƩ.

But no, Iā€™m 29 so weā€™re talking like 8-10 years ago. Jesus, how time fliesā€¦

Used to be able to get a watered down pint at the SU for 1.75 as well, think Iā€™d die of shock seeing that price in a pub in London these days.

Itā€™s your picture. Gives the wrong impression. And also, the way you write, you sound very knowledgable and you write well.

But 29ā€¦ great age, same age as me actually (only just)ā€¦ I look about 19 thoughā€¦

1 Like

29 club in da house.

Yes Sol, I can relate to those dodgy WKDs. Literally two at time at minimum. Vodka Red Bull if I was feeling flush.

2 Likes

27 here. 2009 in Cornwall would get you Ā£2 doubles Ā£3 trebles.

God those trebles were fucking awful. Anyone ever heard of Odessa vodka? That shit was just paint stripper in a dressed up bottle.

At our local club where all the students went they did a ā€œrefresherā€ which was a blue and a yellow wkd mixed together in a pint glass. That really got you going.

1 Like

Iā€™m 28. My local uni club did vodka Red bulls for a quid on Tuesdays. The jittery Wednesday hangovers were fucking awful.

@Sol these days I got excited cos I found place near work that does pints of Star for Ā£3.90

Fucking London

1 Like

Iā€™m almost 36. Fuck you all!!!

3 Likes

RIP Shamrockgooner

10 Likes

Shavicii

Too soon?

7 Likes

Genuinely glad to have some likes left today. Superb gents. Superb. :slight_smile: