The randomly nothing thread

Too late

Nonsense :slight_smile: Youā€™re barely in your 20s. If thereā€™s something in life you really want and requires to go into higher education, you should go for it.

No point doing a job where you treat it like an every day routine. Do something that gets you excited and to look forward to.

https://twitter.com/FPL_Fly/status/788106591795048448

Mulumbu seen this and blocked him. Incredible :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I hate life at times like this.

As soon as it said Mount Everest I genuinely felt nervous. Anxiety.

5 Likes

Oh I see. You want independence but if the world is ending youā€™ll stay in Britain because it suits you. Whereā€™s the consistency?

1 Like

Like Scotland would even notice a difference in daily life should the apocalypse occur. Things might even get better and more progressive for them .

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure we canā€™t leave Britain as thatā€™s what the island we live on is called :wink:

1 Like

hahahahahahahahahaha. @Electrifying

2 Likes

+1 Jo, Windsor.

Eject those skirt wearing bastards!

1 Like

:smiley:

That twitter account really highlights the brains behind that paper :joy:

1 Like

Did they only ask idiots? Fucking hell.

2 Likes

Only one in ten. Thats progress I guess.

Honestly, Iā€™d be pretty fucking proud if an Arsenal player felt he could come out as gay while being at our club. Obviously, Heā€™d have to be ok with the wider football community as well though.

1 Like

Interestingly the BBC are reporting this as most fans would welcome an openly gay footballer in their team. The Sun are the absolute worst, they only report in a way which riles the easily manipulated up and their track record is so horrendous that they have absolutely no standing to talk about discrimination.

1 Like

Twitter axe Vine! :open_mouth:

@Persona

what do you think?

2 Likes

Just goes from bad to worse for Paul Pogba :facepalm:

4 Likes

@A.F would be the better one to askā€¦ :slight_smile:

However, No Ingmar & no Sven Nykvist means it probably wouldnā€™t even feel like a Bergman film. Iā€™ll keep an eye though, Cheers. :slight_smile:

EDIT:

Nykvist did the cinematography on ā€œChaplinā€ 1992. Today I learnedā€¦ lol.