The randomly nothing thread

:joy::joy::joy:

How busy was the station? Was it a zone 1? :joy::joy::joy:

Woolwich Arsenal buddy, our ends :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You could play for Arsenal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bought a massive storm proof umbrella on Friday and this morning was the first time using it as I was sick of your standard umbrellas getting blown inside out by the wind.

It passed the wind test buzzing! FUCK YOU WIND!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

1 Like

Amazing. Howโ€™s your back ?

What? really?

Yes, in this country if someone bumps into you, you turn around and apologise to them

2 Likes

I do that for a bump but in this case, I would go wtf if someone knocks my handbag off my hand and then I will go wtf as to why I had a handbag in first place.

You were merely holding it for your lady friend Trion, I believe you to be a well mannered Gent

1 Like
  • My firm has asked me to represent them in Spain for an event
  • Just got a good raise
  • Immediately news of Ozil signing a contract

Only needed Arsenal to not fuck up last night & my fwb to let me fuck her this week; this week would have gone down as best week of my life.

Count on Arsenal to fuck something up in process.

2 Likes

I just opened the browser on my phone and this page was the last one Iโ€™d visited.

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN TRION FOR BREAKING SUCH JOYOUS NEWS TO ME

DAVID TRIORNSTEIN

6 Likes

:joy:
wth

1 Like

My notifications only just fitted onto my phone screen :joy:

2 Likes

So bright. Dark theme ftw

2 Likes

Honestly find it totally bizarre when I see the โ€œnormalโ€ version of the site now, cant imagine ever going back.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/evrenmanchester/status/958815849258811393

:joy_cat: :speaking_head:

โ€œ#FinallyFebruaryโ€

Look at the disrespect the UK is giving to January!

If it wasnโ€™t for January then there would have been no Madness! OA still has your back January donโ€™t worry! :facepunch:

1 Like

I wonder what that guy has to say oday. You know that guy that said in a tweet that he will say tomorrow about something special or incredible is going to happen at Arsenal in the summer, i dont know if it was meant to be a marquee signing or what, its all probably crap anyway but would be interesting what is going to be said.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like