The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

2-0 Son. Game over.

Absolutely, an ideal manager is versatile from game to game. One of the games where Wenger impressed me the most in recent years was that 2-0 win over Man City a while ago (vs Pellegrini) when we surprisingly just let them have the ball, pressed them slightly out wide and forced them to play through Silva in the middle and then we just killed off Silva immediately at all times and played on the counter. We had something like 30% possession and looked fairly comfortable beating them. Brilliant, and atypical tactics by Wenger.

They will say that they get them because they are too good in the box and fouls occur, fact of the matter is they are fucking cheats a lot of the penalties they have had would never have been given to us i know that for a fact, we have had stonewallers waved away these fuckers just flop around and get one!

2 Likes

If only they were less than 14 points behind Chelsea :joy: Honestly, there’s really just a huge gap between the better teams and ManUtd which makes it possible for WBA to be 6th.

Yea, it’s 8. We’re also on 6 in all comps now, so not really that big of a deal.

How many have we had given against us ? How many have spurs had given against them ?

i think the league is fixed every year, to make it ‘exciting’ lets face it there are far too many dodgy decisions etc and favourable decisions for certain teams for something not to be going on

1 Like

Why does it even matter lol

We know already that most PL refs are incompetent.

3-0 Kane. They are cruising to a stealed win.

Are they playing well or are Swansea just dreadful?

Just curious as I do feel that Spurs have had the rub of the green from refs more often than not.

Sunderland leading Leicester. It’s getting worse and worse for Ranieri.

Leicester won the league by 10 points hahahahahahahahahah

4-0 Eriksen. Easy when you open the score thanks to a dodgy penalty.

Kane or Erikson ? My app is saying Erikson.

Eriksen. I apologize :wink:

2-0 Sunderland!
Okazaki pulls one back for the Foxes.

Fabregas definitely gets Fernandinho sent off there, no question about it. Learned that sort of thing at Barcelona, not Arsenal.

5-0 Tottenham. Bradley has worked well so far!

Much needed Goal difference boost for the Spurs.

And yet he’s still not the most embarrassing American making headlines today. :henry2:

1 Like