The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Kolarov if it’s the one who didn’t sense danger until Willian ran past him

Fucking pizza boy :sanchez2:

That was an awesome counter attack, lovely fInish. Costa’s control is second to none today, he’s on fire this season.

Fabregas might be finished but that pass :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Unreal. Best pass of the season.

This game has been brilliant aswell. Best game of the season

Best comment of the season, right here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Chelsea are winning the league 8 straight wins and a piss easy easy schedule coming up, they will likely win 14 straight games.

How did Mourinho have this team in 16th back in December 2015 :joy::joy::joy:

Costa injured!

Easier games are not wins. Chelsea have to work just as hard no matter who it is. Arrogance or any complacency and the run us over.

Diego Costa has been phenomenal. The loss to us is the best thing that could have happened to them. We see twists and turns in the Premier League all the time these days but even if they don’t win today, they have an outstanding shape and their organisation is top drawer. We have a long way to go before we become as organised and exploitative in game situations as them. Dead favourites for the league now certainly regardless of this final result.

3 Likes

Hazard makes it 1-3 Chavs. Dang…

Fair play to Chelsea look very good :clap:

Is our 14 consecutive win streak the most in Premier League history ? if so that is under serious threat.

I know it’s only December but Chelsea are going to win the league easily I reckon. Probably in April.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Chelsea look very good though.

Agüero you horrible cunt.

HANDBAGS.

Sergio Aguero sent off.

Oh my god aguero that was appauling

What an end. 2 red cards! Talk about bad losers!

And two of their best players. Stupid twats.