The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

https://streamable.com/ynsor

Sanchez not even on the bench for them? He canā€™t be happy

3 Likes

Itā€™s happening. OR perhaps he has just been left out because he is JosĆ©ā€™s least favourite person in the world!

Itā€™s actually happening ffs heā€™s bang average

So are we :rofl:

Perhaps the reason he isnā€™t playing is because he is refusing to come out of his house after being linked to us!

2 Likes

Not average at all, simply not a Jose player.

1 Like

Say it did happen, do we have to cover his full 200k a week wage according to reports ?

United arenā€™t going to thatā€™s for sure.

Thatā€™s probably the biggest stumbling block here.

Yeah no way Iā€™d want him then, isnā€™t he nearly 30 ? snubbed us 18 months ago when we had interest and on a massive wage ? also struggled in the premier league. No thanks.

1 Like

To be honest though thatā€™s the going rate for someone of his ability, Ramsey and Welbeck will be demanding around Ā£150K which is laughable in the latterā€™s case. Heā€™s about to turn 29 next week, however, his game isnā€™t based on his physicality.

I think heā€™d be a good signing potentially very good but Iā€™d rather Malcom and PEA first.

1 Like

Micky Targaeryan can do one. Would rather stump the cash for Mahrez who keeps waving through the gates at London Colney.

We donā€™t want Mkhitaryan, Wenger, you senile old cā€™nt!

Loved him at Dortmund, tbh.

Why isnā€™t he a Jose player? As a player he looks a perfect fit to me.

More mindset than ability, Joseā€™s man management is not compatible with him, there wasnā€™t even the best relationship with Klopp.

1 Like

Valencia with a golazo. Good. Want Stoke to get relegated.

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/bwgwqa

Mkhitaryan falls into that ā€˜mehā€™ category of players we have in Iwobi and Welbeck. Donā€™t want him at all

Heā€™s clearly more talented than those 2 that you mentioned, as I said earlier I donā€™t think heā€™s the right fit for us but heā€™s a far better player than those 2.

2 Likes

Have you ever watched him at Dortmund? He was one of their key players.

1 Like