The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

The Scoursers hate us. Fuck them and their shitty city. You are only fish&chips and fucking Beatles lol! Rolling Stones wins it for me.

1 Like

Stoke are 2 points off the relegation zone.

Imagine if they went down…

13 Likes

Our nightmare would be finally over.

They wouldn’t be back, just like Bolton before them.

3 Likes

Yeah, once they got relegated after so many years in the Premier League, they wouldn’t be back soon.

Middlesbrough?

I’ve read all 64 posts in here from today and have to admit it was pretty funny watching luca’s meltdown get bigger after every goal scored haha.

I should just give up. Our rivals are so lucky, while we get punished at every occasion.

That’s an interesting way of saying our rivals are better than us

5 Likes

It has nothing to do with luck.

1 Like

We are shit, but we aren’t lucky. Just give up and roll on next season, hopefully the last one with Wenger in charge.

Luca… go and have some gelato, you need to relax :sunglasses:

Decisions going against us sucks but the talk of that just distracts from the fact that we’re not very good. Our rivals have decisions go against them too, but they’re not as shit so it rarely affects the result.

1 Like

Well, Manè has been shit for months and today he scored a super goal, while the poor Lacazette can’t hit a barndoor. I call this luck.

I think what you described is pretty much the polar opposite of luck…

2 Likes

Much of Lacazette shots are on target, tbh.

Luca have Arsenalfan Tv been in touch with a contract with you yet. Youve well passed the audition over the last 2 days mate.

1 Like

Ahahha no mate! I just so pissed off from the whole situation.

1 Like
3 Likes

So Wenger is not wrong after all :wenger2:

He is wrong because every single manager is facing the same issue. And he has been a massive exponent of it over the years.