The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/fmue.mp4

Adama Traore just accelerated past 3 or 4 Spurs players and damn near created a CCC but over hit the pass. From what I saw of him at Villa, he’s a more powerful Ox, looks far too bulky for a footballer.

Goal!, 2-1.

1 Like

City get so many penalties. 2-1 Aguero.

In fairness we have had our fair share of penalties this season also.

1-0 Southampton against Wes Ham thanks to Austin. Good pass by Bertrand.

Charlie Austin is a clinical finisher. Can’t believe Southampton played Pellè and Shane fucking Long ahead of him.

Give him the ball and he will score you goals.

1 Like

I heard all this incredulity about the penalty for Man City yesterday on the text / feeds etc, then when I actually saw it…fucking definite penalty, what are these people on?

He clobbered him in the head.

Careful, AC might hear you.

1 Like

Slaven Bilic gone soon then

2-0 Tadic thanks to another great assist. Austin assists him this time.
Didn’t know Arbeloa played for West Ham.

West Ham are awful. Southampton have been very good. Tadic Austin Redmond working well together! That second goal was class

1 Like

3-0 FT with Ward-Prowse.

WTF has happened to west ham they were really hard to beat last season. I know they have got a new temp. home etc but what has unsettled them this much they are dire in comparison to last season.

1 Like

“Why’d we take this fackin’ shithouse off the guvament for? Been nuffink but trubble this has. Even lost to Astra facking goo-goo 'ere. Let’s go back to the Boleyn.”

They’ve really been awful, Haven’t they? (worse than my joke above) Funny how the surprise packages of last season are crashing back to reality.

1 Like

Temp home? Didn’t they sign a 99 year lease?

Similar to when Alexis got an elbow to his head and we got a penalty it seems people simply like to argue that a bit physicality is ok. Also going from a couple of decisions this season I think the refs are punishing all kind of elbow and hand incidents harder this season.

Did they…fucking hell, that is a shittingly huge commitment i thought these turds wanted a new stadium i thought the plan was to save money by staying at this stadium and then build their own or upgrade the old one.

For me this guy is in the top 3 CB’s in the league. Can see someone (Liverpool) :wink: paying big money for him next summer

If we never had Mustafi I’d want him here

1 Like

Aye. Just checked, They did. Another old English stadium soon to be turned to dust…Then probably flats or something.

1 Like

Must-afi the dijk in those strikers!

Watford can go level on point with Chelsea today. How funny would it be? :smiley:
Both sides pressing really hard atm.
Burnley are taking control of the game now, albeit they are not that incisive upfront.
1-0 Burnley with Hendrick.
Chance for Deeney at the start of the second half. Good shot, but too straight at the keeper.
Granpha Gomes. Too slow to react to this header. 2-0 Burnley.
Massive chance to Success (what a bizzarre surname!) to pull one back.