The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Burnley 31
Arsenal 30

FFS!

i think we will be like chelsea when they finished 10th. Then wenger will stay next season too saying ā€˜look we have no europe so we will be able to focus fully on the league with no interuptions and go for the titleā€™ Only to look identical to this shit of a season.

2 Likes

Yeha, focus on the league with Welbeck and Giroud upfront :smile:

Then the season after that when we finish 10th again wenger will sign a new contract ā€˜i still have the hunger and desire and i feel strongly that i am the right person to bring Arsenal back to the topā€™ :xhaka:

1 Like

Yeah another really weird year. While we are miles away from top (closer to bottom in actuality) and BEHIND Burnley after 17 games, we are also only 1 (really 2) points out of 4th placeā€¦ things will shake up a bit over the next 2 months and I can see Burnley suffering regression to mean. You canā€™t sustain that points/game with that low a goal scoring ability.

1 Like

Yeah, Burnley wonā€™t keep it up, while Liverpool and Tottenham are a big question mark.

Imagine if somehow manu and manicty slip up etc and we had another year that Burnley end up winning it :cech: :gabriel:

Lol! They would overcome a 18-point gap :cech: :gabriel:

It would be ironic if the team to stop Man City from breaking our undefeated record was spurs.

1 Like

Leicester-Crystal Palace should be a good game, as both teams are doing well atm

Wonder if Zaha and Mahrez will make January moves

I think the Palace fan base will have a meltdown if Zaha leaves. He is their God.

2 Likes

Wow Schlupp! Great run down the left, then a great ball in, but Benteke canā€™t finish it.

A sentence we hear a lot :grin:

1 Like

It can apply to us as well now :xhaka:

1 Like

Palace with another chance. They are playing well on counter.

1 Like

Bentekkers

2 Likes

You said @Phoebica? Great header from Benteke!

I still stand by that comment. That is his first goal is almost 1,000 minutes. Heā€™s a striker.

2 Likes

Lol, then he almost puts it into the corner of his own goal.

1 Like