The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

I hope that is true :laughing:

1 Like

United manager Jose Mourinho allegedly had water squirted at him and was hit on the head by an empty plastic bottle while a melee ensued involving more than 20 players and staff.

:joy:

2 Likes

Pizzagate part 2!

Milk as well, lol

Mourinho was thought to have gone to the door of City’s dressing room to ask their players to show more respect as music blared

:laughing:

I like Pep’s City even more now.

7 Likes

Looks like the cunt derby took place and everyone acted cuntish, what a surprise :xhaka:

1 Like

Guess it was Arteta who threw the bottle :arteta:

2 Likes

Arteta and bottle in one sentence. No chance.

Pretty serious by the sounds of it :grimacing: No doubt Lukaku miss hit his punch though.

Deduct points!

Why Arteta man? Why couldn’t someone put Mourinho in his place?

On one hand I think this kind of thing shouldn’t happen in sport.

On the other, I’m glad as fuck this kind of shit is happening in the PL again.

The next derby will be a competitive affair because of this. There should be a mutual respect and a mutual hatred between the top teams. No top team should ever “not turn up” against another too team.

6 Likes

Mourinho is such a wind up.
Who, apart from him, would go and ask an opposition team to stop celebrating and keep the noise down.

As if he is such a gracious winner, or loser.
He is just taking over as the most dislikable manager from where Ferguson left off.

Exactly. Fucking hell! Now an opponent can’t even celebrate a win against him.

1 Like

I dunno it’s probably the opposite. I think he acts like Mr Mindgames but is so easily triggered :mustafi:

2 Likes

He is a reality show drama queen.

in the fight I can just see Maureen coming up behind someone and cheap shotting them the snivelling little rat cunt that he is, I betcha that is why he got a bottle thrown at him etc, you just know the fucker did something inflammatory or just straight cuntish.

1 Like

The absolute cheek of it too. Imagine, if you were José, having the audacity to have a go at someone for being disrespectful!

2 Likes

Remember when he sprinted around the nou camp with his hand in the air pointing to god or something when his Inter team shithoused Barca back in 2010?

Then complained that they turned on the sprinklers? :arteta:

I only wish there was video footage of the brawl. Do Man United have a tunnel am like City do?

Hope it kicks off again in the return fixture.

3 Likes

Conte can’t celebrate so Guardiola, but he can do this:

Apparently Lukaku aimed to hit Pep with a bottle but hit Mourinho instead

5 Likes