The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Ederson madness!!! :clap:

1 Like

Two big saves in a row for Ederson!
Title over!

The difference in that game was massive. City comfortably better all over the pitch. Remind me how did Lukaku cost? :joy:

Rest of the league playing for top 4

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Wow

1 Like

football really is a bit shit sometimes.

He was on my wishlist - so sad to think we could have easily had 2/4 of the below had we moved earlier/more aggressively:

• Sadio Mane
  • Mo Salah
  • Leroy Sane
  • Raheem Sterling

Even one of those would make a huge, huge difference right now.

1 Like

Yep and really there is a pile of dog crap below 6th, although Burnley are only 1 point below us atm and even with Spurs.

Could have went in for Salah early and let Alexis go, squad wise we’d be in a lot better shape right now.

A lot of work is needed to make this squad competitive again, hopefully we go into next summer at least looking like we have a plan.

Poor game, that didn’t deserve a winner. Both teams too defensive, bad technical quality, lots of fouling, diving and time wasting.

Lukaku with the worst performance I’ve seen from a cf this season. I liked the look of him early on, but he looks like an inconsistent Everton level striker right now. I would like to see what Rashford or Martial could do up front. Rashford probably more suited to that role, given how well Martial has been playing in his position recently.

Lindelöf, after that terrible start, is starting to look really good. Still surprisingly weak in the air despite his size, but he reads the game well, and unlike their other central defenders, he’s capable of playing some excellent passes.

City treating the EPL like the SPL, that’s 14 consecutive league wins and haven’t dropped a point away from home yet :rofl:

United are fucked upfront, with Ibra just coming back with a long-term injury.

Remember when lots of journalists and pundits were absolutely fuming when we took dressing room selfies after actually winning a trophy?

Man City are throwing confetti around FFS.

1 Like

Josè, not Pep’s fault if your players play for the opponents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRrpggWcROY&feature=youtu.be

City are absolutely unreal, they’ll dominate the PL for a long time

handbags oooooohhhhhhh i wonder who it was, maybe someone slapped guardiolas shiny head.

1 Like