The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

:clap:

Fantastic goal by Gray.

4-1. Game on! :ozil2:

Calum Chambers starts for Boro…
Good luck lad. Do a job on the scum.

1 Like

Jack starting as the #10

Game raising cunts amirite??

Maybe, just maybe, every team doesn’t want to only play their best against Arsenal (of all teams) but that Arsenal give them the opportunities to play their best.

Crazy stuff I know, i’ve been known to come up with some mental shite in my time.

Lol, this is how well United can play without Fatass Wayne Sponsored by NikeTM Rooney. Nothing new, they could have played like this many times over the years, but ue has got to play. Can’t wait till next week and he is back starting again.

Reason number 1,253 why SAF was the GOAT is because he cottoned on to Rooney’s bullshit and was about to sell him if he didn’t retire.

10 Likes

6 Likes

The Scums are already up, while City are drawing.

2-0 Son again. He’s ballin’ it right now!

1 Like

Excellent finish by Son, been good so far this season.

1 Like

Meh it was a semi serious post similar to the lines of how keepers suddenly turn into prime Buffon against us. No real need for sarky jabs

Thing about the scum though is they have not faced any truly decent teams yet…i don’t think they will keep these results up, especially with all the cup games and CL they have got!

1 Like

Bournemouth beating Everton and Liverpool keeping their good form.

Chambers nearly gifted the scum a goal.

https://twitter.com/7amkickoff/status/779693721533026304

Will probably get into the first XI eventually but damn.

How’s Jack doing against Everton? Anyone watching?

Why the fuck did they buy him then, just to stop us getting him as per fucking usual, Mourinho is a spiteful cunt!

well he chose to go there and fight for his place. Its gonna be tough for him to nail a first team place down just based on Mourinhos style of play.

Watching Soccer Saturday and the guy at the game said he would have scored if it wasn’t for a brilliant last second block from Coleman

1 Like

I know it wasn’t that serious don’t worry.

It wasn’t meant to be personal mate, but that general sentiment was grating on me.
Your post just happened to be one of the ones that teiggered me enough to reply.

1 Like