The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Manu seems to do that to their players…seems they are a breeding ground for shitstains.

2 Likes

Drug test for Young… he seems to have turned into a peak Maradona!

Is Ashley Young on drugs? What a free kick!

https://imgtc.com/w/MuRLp1W

2-0 Leicester and 3-0 United!

https://imgtc.com/w/oCl6cU2

Who gives a fuck

2 Likes

what’s got up your nose? It’s a statement of fact.

I actually respect players that do celebrate a little more. Unless a goal got a former club relegated or something I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just celebrate.

4 Likes

Mahrez and Vardy turning back the clock 2 years vs the Spurs. I must say I’m surprised Man United are simply hammering Watford, I thought they may drop points prior to kick off.

What a fucking goal from Mahrez!!

Lol Tottenham

2 Likes

Assuming they don’t mount some ridiculous comeback that’s surely the end of spurs title delusions for this year.

Yeah that was my point. I have no problem with players celebrating, but you don’t have to be an utter knob about it. He started his career with Watford - would be nice of him to have a little respect for what they did for him.

1 Like

I haven’t seen the actual celebration :slight_smile:

Edit: nor will I :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad he celebrated.

1 Like

Ohhhh my god. Hate this reasoning. Young probably worked his ass off and sacrificed a lot to achieve what he did. Watford gave him nothing.

1 Like

WBA-Newcastle 1-0.

How do you know they gave him nothing? They gave him his first senior cap. He played almost 100 games for them.

As I said, I have no problem with players celebrating against former clubs. But there is no need to be OTT about it.

scum are losing :relaxed:

1 Like

Gibbo assist :smiley:

1 Like

Wonder how many flies has Kane eaten through his life?

2 Likes

Go for the kill Leicester!

Yeah. After he worked very hard on his craft and they had the idea he could be useful for them. This thought that professional footballers need to be thankful to their first clubs is bullocks imo. Those clubs discard players as easily if they think they are going to be useless for them.

1 Like