The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Pogba loves a no-probability long shot like Ox loves a senseless early cross.

And to think some people couldn’t understand why he was getting compared to Rambo.

What did Zlatan say there, he sure as heck didnt look happy!

4 Likes

Rooney finally dropped!

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/779628990109810689

I feel like United are going go mental today. No way does Mou let anyone ruin his plans this early, he’ll have his team up for it today, unfortunately. I expect a good thrashing against Leicester.

If Rooney comes on as a sub, you just know he is going to want to prove everyone wrong.
Can’t see Man U messing this up.

wtf Albrighton, such a simple pass.

https://streamable.com/ulo8

Smalling 1-0 goal

3-0. Rooney will never play again. :wink:

EDIT:

Pogba scores. 4-0 before HT.

Fuck off Leicester

Leicester asleep at the fucking wheel 4-0 before half time?

Embarrassing.

So Leicester is another team that bend down and open wide for the likes of Manu and Chavski but play their very best against us…seems to be a lot of teams like that in the EPL now play like twats for the big opposition but play like their lives depend on it against us…match fixing anyone? Manu does not look any better than they were for a long while but Leicester have not even bothered to turn up, fucking cunts!

2 Likes

But when Leicester to the emirates they’ll play like their lives depend on the result smh

1 Like

Penny for Jamie Vardy’s thoughts.

Still happy you turned us down Jamie? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol! An in-crisis United smash Leicester. Embarassing by Ranieri’s team.

tbh Leicester should’ve been 1-0 up on the counter with a simple pass from Albrighton. But this is what happens when eventually things don’t always go your way and the probabilities catch up with you.

Finally Mourinho got the lineup right, though. I can’t believe it’s taken this long for a United manager to finally ask Herrera to play as a 6. Should’ve been developed there all along.

1 Like

Mahrez and Vardy subbed at half time. :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Scenes.

1 Like

2 Likes

Heads been turned huh? If he has had to sub them i dont think they will be at the club for much longer, they havent been playing how they used to be so i reckon Jamie regrets not moving (even if it was not coming to us) and Mahrez was a long saga which ended in him staying but i dont think he was happy in being kept.