The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Dunno about that, it was a total gift.

The fact Tottenham spent so much on Moussa Sissoko is just hilarious to me. If that was Pochettino’s idea I’m honestly a bit skeptical of him…I honestly think Nacer Chadli is the better player.

2 Likes

Even though it’s Tottenham, I think Sunderland deserve to lose because of that kit choice.

Can you imagine a bunch of tattoed fat Mackem chubbers walking around town in that.

3 Likes

What I find funny about the Sissoko transfer is that he was the plan B after they failed to sign Zaha! :joy:

This summer was the first window Levy has allowed the manager to completely pick his own targets, and it was a really underwhelming window.

1 Like

Wonderful Premier League cross leading to the goal… It can’t get any easier to score.

2 Likes

So Pochettino really has no input in transfer signings? Such a weird set up if so.

Cmon you fairy godmother’s take points off these scum.

Kanes ankle looks fucked btw.

Looked great to me :smile:

1 Like

Out comes the stretcher…I’m not complaining but wow that looked bad and Januzaj is off moron.

Januzaj being sent off is oddly satisfying.

Holy fuck Janssen… worst decision making all season :joy:

Big test next week with Chelsea at home. If we draw or lose that game I think that’s quite indicative of our season going forward; nothing changed, us not being actual challengers and bullies.

1 Like

Agreed a point on paper next week looks ok but in reality we need to show we can win the big games this season after the absolute shambles of Pool and PSG.

1 Like

As always we should be winning home games and Chelsea is no exception.

Also we haven’t scored against them in the league since January 2013, so this record has to be broken too.

1 Like

I’m pretty confident that Chelsea will beat us. Even last season they beat us twice ffs.

Years and years of them pretty much constantly fucking us has meant that I can never go into a match against Chelsea expecting anything else.

4 Likes

We can beat city and often have but Chelsea is our bogey team. We even have started to overcome our United demons but yeah Chelsea is a thorn in our side.

As far as United goes we have really only just beaten them once in 10 league games though, so that’s not overly great either.

1 Like

Yeah. But that was without Guardiola. I reckon their h2h is in Pep’s favour.

That’s the spirit.

:joy:
https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/0hj4.mp4

3 Likes

Raiola is the only one who did a great business, as he earned 20 mil by selling him.