The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

fucks sake you fucking twats. Let me guess this is going to be how it continues they will win the league by jammy fucking shitty own goals and shitty late goals etc like the Manu of old!

1 Like

Stupid Sunderland :facepalm:

Glad I waited around all morning to watch that gameā€¦:facepalm:

City played some of the most boring stuff Iā€™ve watched in a while. Iā€™m sure Pep will be a success there eventually because heā€™s a good coach and has unlimited resources, but I guess itā€™s going to take some time.

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t be playing crap boring stuff, they are the most expensive squad in the league pretty much and even pep has spent a fucking fortuneā€¦shit chequebook manager.

2 Likes

Still very early days, expect a lot of games to be a bit like this one. The main thing, which I hope we do tomorrow, is just get the 3 points. Style and substance take longer.

1 Like

Watching Rooneyā€™s passing is kinda funny sometimes.

I sometimes wonder if English players have it ingrained in them that you get extra points or something for a long, pointless switch of play the way latin american players often seem to have it ingrained in them that you get extra points for a pointless nutmeg.

United really look no better than Bournemouth.

2 Likes

I really have not seen anything in Ibrahimovich that makes me think WOOOOOOOOW I wish we had him in our team. Donā€™t get me wrong I reckon he will score a good few for Manu, but he is nothing much better than Giroud but he shows less effort and is more arrogant. Just pacing around the pitch like he owns the bitch and when he runs he just almost about jogsā€¦is this guy actually slower than Giroud?

1 Like

fucking idiotsā€¦what a shit backpass. give these fucking bunch of useless wankers a gift of a goal and let them off the hook. How many mistakes in that, 2 or 3ā€¦backpass is light mata gets the ball he gets the ball back and pushes it past the keeper and then manages to lose the ball for mata to tap in, bunch of stupid twats

1 Like

fuck

1 Like

The luck this weekend is crazy.

1 Like

Fuck off! A terrible United side were gifted the goal.

1 Like

Gift for united, well this kind of thing has been happening since I started watching football, so I guess I shouldnā€™t be surprised.

2 Likes

To be fair they had two chances, Bourn have none.

Classic United/Mourinho. Get used to them being trash and winning again.

2 Likes

Yup and the fans being like ā€˜GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED, AND WE KEEP MARCHING ON ON ONā€™ ā€˜we have the best manager in the worldā€™ ā€˜people are jealous of our success we are the best team in the worldā€™ same old shit but with Maureen as their manager the cunts will be even more unbearable!

Cant even beat Bournemouth without them laying on a plate for them multiple times in a few seconds.

1 Like

2-0, with another fluke. They are gonna win the league with this luck.
3-0 Ibra. Good goal.

I donā€™t think I can stand it if these lot go on and start winning titles on flukes and good luck again, their fans think their team is sooooooo good but reality is manu is shit and have all the luck or dodgy decisions.

Good goal that wasā€¦ I wonder if Giroud scores a similar one this season

2 Likes

Great goal by Smith. 3-1.