The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

What is wrong with Stoke? They have some talent and a lot of people had them tipped to do well this season.

I’d love to see them relegated though.

Always said, Mark Hughes is a really bad manager. The praise for Stoke last season was totally misplaced, it followed a narrative the media was desperate to use but just didn’t really fit the reality.

Would love for this to be the season they finally get relegated.

Who would have thought that Rooney would get Mourinhoed, where his normal aggressive play turns into some dirty tackles and becomes more sinister?

Time for a gifathon at Mou’s expense to christen the new forum methinks.

2 Likes

Hopefully Stoke can get relegated this season. They are truly awful right now.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Stoke are an absolute shambles lol. 4-0 Palace!

How many goals have Stoke conceded so far? 12?

How great would it be if we relegated them

1 Like

There isn’t even a Stoke thread by the looks of it, that’s how irrelevent they’re becoming.

I just wondered if we could play them next week please? :sunglasses:

The mongoloids on Oatcake must be getting restless…

1 Like

They won’t get relegated with that attack. If this continues they will sack Hughes and stay up comfortably

Scored 3, conceded 14! Wow!

Stoke make Andros Townsend look like Cristiano Ronaldo

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/uxup.mp4

Sooooooo close!

So Tottenham still 0-0. Interesting.

Don’t bother. They will get a lucky goal and get the 3 points.

1 Like

They play quite a bit better tbf… Not that Sunderland would deserve to get anything out of the game so far.

Alright lemme turn this match on and ruin it. As soon as I tune in scum are sure to ruin my morning.

Honestly only see City as real contenders for the title. United Chelsea and Liverpool play well at times but are so inconsistent.

If we can tinker with our lineup and sort out some consistency I think we have the depth and talent to give it to City. Set up right for the other three teams and we can definitely be in the running with City.

3 goals against Liverpool and Watford and 4 goals against Hull… Let’s see.

2 Likes

Fucking hell those Sunderland kits are dreadful (full english terminology on that one, impressed lads??)

2 Likes

1-0 Kane. He’s back in form.