The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

KDB :giroud3::eyes::giroud2:

4 Likes

KDB actually does what we think Ozil can.

7 Likes

Bet you he will do it in abundance for another team though, the fucker is purposefully putting in shit performances like Sanchez, should have gotten rid of them both in the summer but cunt wenger always knows best the fucking fool.

That 3rd one for Jesus is my favourite.

Fixed

3 Likes

KDB is playing as an 8 these days, could Ozil do that?

Is possible, he played there alongside Kroos vs Italy an absolutely ran the show.

KDB has been invisible the whole season until the last game and now OA is collectively singing his praises lol, k. :rofl:

Invisible? What are you watching?

He’s probably been the best player in the league over the first 8 games…

He had one goal and 3 assists until he had a huge game yesterday. Was hardly lighting the league up. Besides if he’d been doing anything of note I’m sure OA would have been jumping on his dick weeks ago. Have hardly heard a word from this weak fan base until yesterday/today.

Why are people again comparing KDB to Ozil ? He’s not even as good as Theo, can you imagine how many goals City would have scored in the first 8 games if they had Theo instead of KDB ? Frightening stuff.

2 Likes

You know that’s not true lol. You’re just mad your Walcott Vs De Bruyne agenda has been shown for the lies it always was.

Ya know what’s not a lie? That Theo would habe buried that Ozil chance and that Iwobi one too.

Would he I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skk_bZuhgJU

That miss vs. Slovakia :arteta:. Was it last year?

I’ll see your weak and pathetic attempt to discredit our best finisher/goal scorer by choosing select youtube clips, and raise you a video of messi missing 10 easy goals. Bruh weak.

Leicester-WBA :neutral_face:

Who the fuck wants a scarf which is half Shakespeare and half Pulis?!

80D27E40-8512-4950-8FA8-5D9DA0E10E7D

3 Likes

That is fucking tragic. What the fuck would you even do with that after the game?

3 Likes

No shot on target in the first half :neutral_face:
Casual chance for Leicester here.
WBA goalie had to be drunk here.
Mahrez has just missed a sitter. Leicester have started the second half well.

It will probably be the only talking point of that game.

1 Like