The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

They just got Kaned :expressionless:

Kaaaannnnneeeedddd

1-0 Spurs. Alli > Kane.

Only chance they’ve had all game ffs

FFS! Lucky northern scums!

1 Like

Simple goal but it’s fucking annoying how good Kane is. Top players find themselves in the right position and he is always in the place to be.

1 Like

Tell me about it :roll_eyes: I wonder how long he’ll stick with Spurs if they keep coming up short.

Have to give some credit to West Ham here though - they’ve been incredibly easy to score against today.

I was stubborn about it for as long as I could be but yeah, he is up there with the elite in Europe now. Probably going to overtake Shearer eventually and be considered his equal in terms of English strikers

Pochettino not giving a fuck about the only realistic chance to win a trophy for Spurs should help in that way.

Aguero >>> Kane

1 Like

Fuckin sold Alli and kept Eriksen. Assists are meant to be his remit ffs

His equal, let’s not be silly now, shearer was a better player without question. One of the premier leagues all time greats. He could’ve won much more at a bigger club and was just terrible management away from winning the league at Newcastle as well. I just don’t see Kane in that regard unless he keeps this up for the next 5-6 seasons at the very least.

Bloody Kane!

The only reason you can’t question it is because they’ve played in different eras.

One absolute metric you can compare is goal records and I think by career end he’ll be on or around Shearer’s numbers. Sure he’ll have to continue a strong trajectory but he’s only 23 or so and already scoring bucketloads. Not exactly an outrageous claim to make is it.

1 Like

I guess it’s unquantifiable factors coming into play as well which sway my opinion. Like the fact I’d defo have gone for a pint with 90s Shearer but don’t really fancy sharing a fruit shoot with Harry Kane.

We need Reiss Nelson to explode onto the scene in the post-Sanchez era to help us get over our collective envy

Tottenham looking hugely impressive here, ugh

Game well and truly over. Think West Ham could be on the end of q horrible scoreline here…

3-1, Hernandez on the scoresheet and should now press for a 2nd

Tottenham have basically been uber-clinical in taking their chances

Haha bye bye Aurier

If you buy a bad boy, you get a bad boy :sunglasses:

2-3!

2-3! Great game this!