The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

I hope it’s a repeat of last season where everyone thought they were gonna march to the title. Only problem is the alternatives are chelsea or manutd, so city are actually probably my preference sadly.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t remember what year it was, but there were literally stupid conversations about City having the best team in the history of football, rivaling the best Barca and Real’s, etc… people were talking about the quad and all sorts of nonsense… it is early, but one has to think with that team and now finding their way with this manager, they are in the top 3 solidly with Chelsea and United… I suspect next tier is Pool and Spurs, and hopefully us.

Last season and the season Leicester won the title.

The problem city always start flying but done how never seem to manager to keep it up; the last three season can attest to this.

Some performance by City in the first half.

Pep + an open cheque book :eyes:

4 Likes

2 goals in 4 minutes in Huddersfield-Leicester. First Huddersfield take the lead thanks to Depoitre, then Leicester equalize thanks to a Vardy’s penalty.
1-1 Newcastle.
Mendy almost scores from a cross.
4-0 :hipster:

You just know Arsenal will struggle against Watford even if City have had the linesman on their side for two of the goals…

2 Likes

2-1 Newcastle.

Hurry up and score Liverpool you cunts. My price boost relies on it :joy:

Coutinho almost costed Liverpool a goal here.

10 Premier League hat-tricks for Aguero :raised_hands:

Can’t resent City this win when they’re wearing the sexy kit :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aguero’s hattrick.
Christ! Good save by Mignolet.
Good save by Burnley keeper here.
Solanke hits the bar!
6-0 Sterling.

City are winning the league. Happy with that as its a nothing title when they win it.

5 Likes

Don’t you think it’s way way to early to suggest that.

2 Likes

The first three games everyone was sure of united.

4 minutes added time at Anfield.

Liverpool has had over 30 shots and about 9 on target :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

YES! Lolerpool :arteta:

2 Likes

Man City are playing Crystal Palace next week.
That’s going to be a tight game.

3 Likes