The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Lukaku will win the Golden Boot easily imo

1 Like

Fluke-aku

1 Like

Oh Rashford! Bad miss here. Or he should have passed it at least.
2-0 Lukaku. He is gonna kill it, isn’t he?
Goal disallowed for Mkhitaryan.

I just have never been that interested in him as a striker scores a lot but he still seems too raw not enough to help a team and he will score 3 or 4 in one match then be missing the next 5. Maybe he will really find his feet at Manu maybe he will be just as good as he was at Everton quite good but nothing incredible. Oh and before some people say ‘are you mad do you see how many goals he scores each year’…all i need to say is WALCOTT, he may score quite a few each year but is SORELY lacking and has glaring deficiencies as a player.

1 Like

Arnautovic hits the bar. Great header!

Lukaku Is a great striker.
He would have been really good for us.
He could be the top scorer in the PL this season because Mourinho will play him to his strengths.

United should be 3/4 goals up. They are killing West Ham on counter.

Ooh Rashford, unlucky.

United look already better this season. Last seasons signings have had a year to climitise and getting Matic was massive for them. Lukaku will get goals. These cunts could be very strong.

1 Like

And we are getting relegated :hipster:.
Think us and Manure are the teams who have played better so far.

Did we play fine? I see a 4-3 score line and had to come from behind

Yes, we had 27 shots on target, while Leicester only 3.

1 Like

Would have been a great goal by Blind here.
Fellaini on for Mata.

Yeah United look good. However it’s West Ham at home so as far as im concerned the jury still out.

1 Like

Arnautovic should have scored from here.

Yeah still too early in the season to make concrete predictions. Last year United started off very sharp, plus in 2013-14 or 14-15 I remember city winning their first 5 or so games.

Think they’ll be better than last year, not sure how much though.

1 Like

Mikhi, Matic, and lukaku and Rashford smashing it. Damn they look good.

Dunno whether this is true. Fucking mad if it is.

Why do you always praise our opponents and throw shit at us? :hipster: :thinking:

3-0 Martial.