The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Massive chance for Defoe to make it 1-0 to Sunderland.
Everton respond immediately with Lukaku. Great header, just too straight at the keeper.
Not much happening now. Boring game.
Sunderland look more threatening at the end of the first half. At least they try to give it a go.

Dull affair

1 Like

Carragher’s accent is so disturbing.

It used to be a lot worse, at times he was damn near speaking a different language. I think during a Liverpool documentary they added subtitles when he spoke :joy:

1 Like

Scouser cunt :ozil2:

Carragher is very good on MNF. Enjoy him on it.

Dangerous by Barkley. No one can hit his ball.

Drop the ‘r’ and you’d pass for English :smile:

1 Like

I’d love to see Lukaku at Arsenal tbh. I just hope he doesn’t sign anything with Everton anytime soon

3 Likes

Great header, but he was completely free in the box.
Wow Lukaku! Great movement to hit the bar!
And now he scores his brace.

Great play by Bolasie, who looks injured now

Lukaku’s hattrick. He is on fire today!
Lukaku being greedy now. Should have passed it to Mirallas.

Sacking Bobby Martinez was such a huge boost for Everton.

1 Like

Lukaku scores 3 and Barkley doesn’t get a single assist. Time to Wild Card. Fuck.

2 Likes

It’s weird how most, including myself, were considering Martínez for the Arsenal job a while back. Koeman has got them playing some really nice stuff. Not only that but he also did a quite fantastic job at Southampton.

2 Likes

Everton are second. I can see them having a season like Southampton.

What about a season like Leicester ? haha

Lol! Don’t think so. City are so stronger than everyone else.

1 Like

It’s fair to say he didn’t make the most of their potential. But I’m curious if Koeman can make them perform above their level; in other words finish in the top six.

2 Likes

Conte vs. Klopp tonight. I guess we are gonna see the other side of Liverpool: the shittest one.