The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Chelsea one step closer to becoming a bigger club than Arsenal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:xhaka: You were a good user once upon a time :xhaka:

Undercover chav fans in the home ends in a bit of trouble now. Stewards and police getting involved

Idiots, running the length of the pitch for one hour max of title celebrations, vs a possible lifetime ban from their club for entering the field of play :joy:

1 Like

Chelsea aren’t even a bigger club than the Villa. They’ll have to go a long, long way to overtake us, in spite of what the short-sighted media hacks might say

Congratulations to Chelsea. Fully deserved title.

2 Likes

Yep, well done

1 Like

That’s just really not true though is it lol.

2 Likes

We need to win this fucking league again, Christ it’s been way too long. Incredibly frustrating seeing Chelsea win it again.

3 Likes

Well their 5 nearer since we last won the fucking thing.

I remember when the song went…“13 League titles, you’ve only won 2” :neutral_face:

When they win their next one the words won’t even fit :sneezing_face:

Who gives a fuck! We are gonna beat them in the F.A. Cup thanks to @Phoebica, our talisman :mustafi:

Contè is a hero. Love how he is joining in the celebrations so much.

1 Like

I stand corrected, I believe Chelsea have just overtaken Villa in terms of trophy haul.

It’s total bollocks to consider this joke of a club a “big club”, though. A frigging yoyo club in the 80s, dog track round the f***in pitch.

They’re better than us right now but that’s only because we’ve decided not to take the game to them. It’ll be interesting to see how they fare for 3 seasons without the league. Will they still receive unconditional financial backing?

Yours or Chelseas. Happy birthday. Enjoy your night.

3 Likes

Chelsea are bigger than us now, have been for a couple years.

1 Like

Sadly in terms of relevance this is true. To long at the top now for it to be dismissed under the plastic club thing now.

Just goes to show the reinvigoration that can occur with a callous change of management.

…and Kante.

@Calum happy birthday mate.

2 Likes

Yep. They’re richer than us, have won way more trophies than us, have a global following as large as ours etc.

Glad you’re enjoying it lol