The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Cause Sky want to show it live :wink:

They have Chelsea Southampton tonight
Crystal Palace Tottenham tomorrow

2 Likes

Chelsea need to take care of Gabbiadini today.
1-0 Hazard! Great finish!

Iā€™m still furious that they dumped us. Ultimate insult! They should stick to their promises!

1 Like

Chelsea not really technical, but very solid.
Southamptonā€™s defence not really up for it today.

For Tottenham aswell :santi:

I know. Though it might be fun if Palace continue their theme of beating the big teams. But Iā€™m gonna have to watch us on a crappy stream now. If I get a virus on my MacBook Iā€™m sending Sky the bill.

1 Like

Romeu! Chelsea not really good at defending set pieces.
Parking the bus at homeā€¦
Moses struggling down the right.
Chelsea starting to hammer Southampton now.
Chance for Saints who have been good after going down.
Pass the damn ball Boufal, FFS!

Everytime I shout YESSS when Chelsea score I die a little more inside :confused:

4 Likes

Nice header. 2-1 Cahill.

1 Like

KantĆØ and Coquelin play in the same role, with the same instructions (more or less), but they look to play two different sports.

I didnā€™t think it could get any worse than Danny Murphy the other dayā€¦

1 Like

I bloody love Tim Sherwood. Such good value. After announcing the other day that his time at Swindon didnā€™t count because it ā€œwasnā€™t a proper jobā€, he just said that Kante deserved POTY because he runs a lot and is a nice guy. Proper football analysis.

3 Likes

Both teams concede a lot at the back.
Game over. Costa.

Itā€™s up to Arsenal to stop the double. We have to do it and salvage some pride!

2 Likes

Sherwood is one of the many Gooners that have been spurs manager.
Others include Graham and Redknapp.

1 Like

50 Premier League goals in 85 games for Costa, but some still donā€™t rate him. Better record than Luis Suarezā€¦

1 Like

Would have probably gone out if Courtois hadnā€™t made the save.
Boring second half.

Didnā€™t watch the game, simply cant hope Chelsea win if I wonā€™t so I will just neglect to watch any of their remaining league games.

Great link up play, tbh. 4-1 Costa.

Put Costa as my fantasy football captain, but then at the last minute I changed it to Zaha because Palace are playing twice :xhaka:

1 Like