The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Wenger should resign tonight. No excuse for this shit, FFS!

The table makes me want to cry, just shocking

1 Like

Add to that all this talk about “a Mou tactical masterclass”

F*ing hell this season is turning into absolute nightmare.

I still think Chelsea will win the other matches they have bar Everton away, but Spurs are some sort of crazy chance if they remain perfect for the rest of the season.

Wenger stays, Sanchez goes, Tottenham beat Arsenal in the league and Fa Cup final to complete a double :laughing:

Would be a season remembered for generations to come

Buuuuuut yeah let’s not panic, Chelsea can afford a result like this, still in their hands and they should be winning the rest comfortably bar Everton :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Image Spurs being beaten by Arsenal twice in just one month :mustafi:

one can dream :santi:

3 Likes

Us vs Everton on the final day of the season will likely decide 6th and 7th, what a time to be alive. If we get the chocolates Wenger might come out and proudly announce his extension. " You know direct qualification to the Europa League isn’t easy "

1 Like

Sort of like “50 is the new 40,” 6th is the new “4th place trophy”

:henry2:

3 Likes

“Wenger should resign tonight.”

:xhaka: We are doomed :xhaka:

This is just all shades of wrong. We’re actually in a situation where we WANT Chavski to win the Premier League.

The Darkest Timeline. :expressionless:

6 Likes

Spurs 4 points back with a vastly superior GD… really just need Chelsea to draw 2 times when they win and equal them the rest of the games… while there aren’t a lot of games left, this could get very interesting…

this wont be a very popular opinion but i am not all that bothered by Tottenham given how long they have been beneath us.

If not for the historic rivalry they are actually led by a rather likeable man in Poch and can play some very tactical stuff that can be quite enjoyable to watch. Even my Tottenham mates are quite bearable.

Chelsea though, will forever represent everything i find wrong with the modern game, and as such, i would rather any alternative to them winning. Even if that alternative is Tottenham.

1 Like

I think Chelsea are going to do enough as they have been fanstastic against sides that aren’t in the top 7. They have a pretty favourable run home also.

It’s election time again and I really hope Florida doesn’t fucks up this one too.

How far we have fallen that our own fans would prefer Spurs winning the title to Chelsea lol.

I can’t fathom how any fan could ever even try to justify such a thought.

14 Likes

Thought I’d be dead before the scum got anywhere near winning the league again…The scar I got from one of them on my head is starting to itch…
FOYS

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Oli going for the old mass forum trigger.

2 Likes

Croydron prat.

1 Like