The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

He’s having his (belated) breakout year and will probably be monstrous for Chelsea next year. They’re cashing in this particular chip at exactly the right time.

No worries we will get Belotti and forget about him quite quick :henry2:

2 Likes

100 mil :hipster:

Lukaku looking worth every bit of that 28m they paid for him. Bold at the time but looking like a great fucking investment.

Net result of this weekend’s games so far then, is that all the other top end teams won. So, no fucking around on the edge of the box tomorrow lads. Shoot the fucking ball at every half chance you get. Never mind the ‘games in hand’ bollocks.

And, yes AW, you can quote me in your little dressing room tete-a-tete tomorrow.

Can’t help thinking if you pay 70m for him in 2017 and tie him down for 5 years you’ll be seeing value from that too. Can’t see us doing anything of the sort sadly. We should have some cards to play though if we had the balls. We’ve a squad full of Everton level talent that we could part exchange. 60-70m feels like a lot but 40-50m + Ramsey, Perez or Oxlade really wouldn’t be that bad.

2 Likes

23 league goals for big Rom now which is pretty impressive.

23 non penalty goals too.

1 Like

Bournemouth are crap at the back. 1-0 Dembele.

18 minutes, done.

:joy:

1 Like

So, so easy for Tottenham. 2-0 Son.
I’d rather keep Wenger than appoint Howe. Fraud.
We let 3 goals in against Bournemouth, while Liverpool let 2. Spurs not only are not gonna concede, but they are gonna score a couple more.
Just a fucking training for Tottenham. Bournemouth not in the game.

Scum fans getting their revenge on Wilshere

Standard Tottenham domination at the Lane.

1 Like

Kane back on the scoresheet.

1 Like

List the results against them from 99-2010 I enjoyed them even more haha.

4 Likes

Harry Kane just finished Jack Wilshere with a kick to the ankle.

1 Like
1 Like