The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Leicester :joy: :joy: :joy:

1-0 down after 30 seconds.

1 Like

Leicesterā€™s defence cock up and Davies scores.
Everton canā€™t still defend. 1-1 Slimani.

Fuck sake I left my tv for 5 minutes just before it started.

Imagine my disbelief at walking back in with 5 minutes played with it being 1-1 missing two goals! :joy:

Robles, lol! 2-1 Leicester.

Come on Everton, whereā€™s a mongoose when you need one :expressionless:

1 Like

Lukakuuuuuuuu!!

WHAT A GAME 2-2

1 Like

2 - 2
Live - 23

WTF? :giroud:

Great header! 2-2 Lukaku!

I would love to have Lukaku at Arsenal.

2 Likes

You know itā€™s a crazy game when Albrighton scores. :gunnersaurus:

https://my.mixtape.moe/roanax.mp4

1 Like

Robles at fault, tbh.

Mirallas is completely mad!

That was quality from Schmeichel to close down Barkley and get the tiniest fingertip to it. Only to then concede instantly from the corner. :giroud:

1 Like

Jagielka! 3-2! Cracking game!
Hope for a second half like the first. It was amazing :smiley:
Boring game now :wenger:
Lukaku probably kills the game off. 4-2.

1 Like

Me too.
Heā€™s a top striker.
I wanted him here a couple of seasons ago before Everton bought him.
He might have been their record signing but has been worth every penny.

Still, who needs Lukaku when you have Giroud.

1 Like

1 Like

So first defeat for Shakespeare.

Literally

2 Likes

Every year I think we need a striker, then I think Lukaku wouldnā€™t be my first choice but I wouldnā€™t be upset if we got him.

This season though Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that Iā€™d be over the fucking moon if we got him.

His goal numbers might have been up and down but I think heā€™s improved as a player every year for about 5 years now and his goal returns are normally good anyway. This season heā€™s on 23 goals in 30 starts with 0 penalties which is a brilliant return and after so many seasons of scoring, I think itā€™s clearly not some kind of fluke. Heā€™s got pace, strength, can score headers. Even if he ended up costing a fortune if we could tie him into a 5 year deal I think heā€™d be worth it. Even if he doesnā€™t get better than he is now, I donā€™t think heā€™d ever be a flop or weā€™d ever be disappointed with him.

Think chavksi want him backā€¦whole host of clubs after him, doubt Everton will ever sell and if they did it will be money that rivals pogbas fee!