The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Yes Chelsea! The sooner they win the league the better, can’t abide these Spurs fans thinking they stand a chance!

6 Likes

Can’t believe i have to support Chelsea again to put down Spurs.

Fuck off football.

5 Likes

I agree.
I can’t believe I want Chelsea to win the PL title but spurs are beginning to look like genuine title contenders next season.

I really want one of the big European clubs to take Pochettino, and Ali as well.

2-1, Bournmouth have got one back!

King is some player. What a hit! 1-2!

Not looking too bad atm

Wow! What a free kick. Just perfect. 3-1 Alonso.

Great free-kick… If Chelsea win and Juventus score two I’m a happy person today :slight_smile:

1 Like

“It’s a shame the Spurs v Chelsea FA Cup game isn’t a league game, that’s just what the title race needs”

So many things wrong with that sentence. Bloody commentators, just speak for the sake of it most of the time!

1 Like

At least Spurs are still 7 points behind the top.

I already told him to stop it, but I can’t control him anymore. He’s a rolleyes t-rex who’s broken free. :grinning:

2 Likes

Typical. A german hating on an italian. We were good buddies sometimes ago :bellerin:

1 Like

Massive win for Liverpool in regard to the race for top 4.

1 Like

Can United draw against Sunderland as well? :wenger:

You’d have to say it’s getting close to win or bust for both United and ourselves now

I don’t think Palace will prove as much of a problem as people might anticipate. We improved a fair bit against West Ham, they’ve come down to earth in losing to Southampton and are under pressure again already.

Also I’m at this game so Arsenal aren’t allowed to not win it

4 Likes

At least United have 2 chances to get into the CL though. And they have already won a trophy this season.

3 Likes

I think Mourinho knows that even if he doesn’t get top four it won’t really matter, because they should win the Europa League and, as you say, they have already won the League Cup.

So being fifth but winning a European trophy and the League Cup and qualifying for the CL will be a lot more than we are going to achieve this season.

As much as I despise Mourinho, he has a habit of winning trophies.

C’mon Sunderland!!

De Gea dropped lol

1 Like

Why doesn’t WABI Khasri get into the Sunderland team any more, he was their best creative outlet when he was in there. Dropped for any reason that passed me by?

Otherwise Lee Cattermole and Jack Rodwell in ahead of Khasri is clearly the team selection of a buffoon. Can’t just rely on Defoe to create his own goals

1 Like

1-0 Ibra. Sunderland are piss poor.
Well, that was some chance for Anichebe.
Very stupid by Larsson. Red card and game over.
2-0. Good goal.
3-0 Rashford and that’s it for Sunderland in the Premier League.