The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

No but I have got Son in my fantasy football side. Two goals and an assist is a consolation of sorts.

Looked at cashing out my 3-0 double at half time but it offered me minus 15p lol, thought I should at least wait till I was offered my full stake back

That to me looks like a team that is about to drop 2 points at least.

2 Likes

What a poor line up!

Good miss by Son!
Now he hits the bar.
Some pressure on Chelsea now.

Scenes. Where is Coutinho and Firmino?!

Both on the bench. Coutinho has been ill all week so has missed training.

Fully confident on top 4 now.

3 Likes

Comfortably not worth it with the stakes you bet with :smiley: Letā€™s see if you get the second one right though. No pay out but you can do it for the mad street credit you get for being itk.

Emptyad again.
Markovic, FFS! Pass immediately the ball.
Double chance for City.
Delph so close!
Saints up against WBA.
City not creating much atm. Hull are defending well.
Good free kick by TourĆØ. Saved.
Own goal for City.
City still leave a big gap at the back. Hull should take advantage of it.

We really need Stoke to beat or draw Liverpool today

1 Like

Get in! West Ham up as well!

GET IN STOKE!!

Jon Walters 1-0

1 Like

Walters always scores against Liverpool. His 7th Premier League goal against them. He bloody loves it, does Jonathan.

1 Like

Iā€™m happy for the people who are celebrating Stoke winning but how can you be bothered lol.

Iā€™m glad their winning but not gonna go all yesss Stoke when we do sweet fuck all in the CL every year.

Oh Calum! Donā€™t be so grumpy ;). Let us enjoy it :wink:

Well we never do anything in the league either. By that logic you might as well just watch the handful of FA cup games every year :wink:

1 Like

Because next season weā€™re definitely going to be the real dealā€¦ Besides, I work late on Thursdays. I canā€™t be taking half days off to watch us play Genk :grin:

1 Like

Grumpy?

Why do you keep saying this :joy: Grumpy is the furthest away word you could use for what Iā€™m feeling lol.

Soft goal to concede. 2-0 Aguero.

Just kidding bro.

The league is different for me. You donā€™t have to qualify for that. Just play every weekend from August-May. Something to look forward to on the weekends aswell. I donā€™t feel that way to the CL.

1 Like