The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

OI OI!

Lol at people creaming over that goal. If we had conceded that one you would be furious and rightly so.

:neutral_face: bit of a random comment ^^

I know you are very anti-Arsenal atm just because of Wenger. I understand you, but that goal is comical to conceded. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Anti Arsenal? :joy:

You’ve lost me here. I don’t care if the goal is shit for Everton to conceed. As a nutrual its a brilliant goal to watch and one that won me £20 :wink:

4 Likes

Greedy scot! Worse than Kroenke! :mustafi:

AHAHAH! Clash of the crap defence today! 1-1!

PENNINGTON

1 Like

Golazo, but fuck me, why didn’t you stop him?

COUTINHO 2-1. :giroud:

2 Likes

Goals goals goals.

Nice from Coutinho. That private jet Liverpool arranged to get him back from Brazil early was certainly worth it!

Thank god they have him and Mané because their bench is an absolute state!

1 Like

If we’re lucky Koeman will be giving us this outstanding defending next season :giroud2:

Liverpool want to kill the game off now. They know they can’t try to defend a lead.
Everton vs. Liverpool= Us vs. Chelsea.

Antony Taylor having another horror show of a game :joy: such a awful ref

2-1 Liverpool HT. Clash of non-existent defences.

Barkley is a walking disaster this match. Lucky to still be on the pitch. You’d think, especially for an Everton player, that Coleman’s injury would still be fresh in their minds and they’d be careful, but nope, let’s go straight in instead!

1 Like

Not surprised an average player like Barkley is linked with us.
ManĂš off injured! Big loss for Liverpool.

Indeed. Is he still supposed to be “the next Gazza”? Or has that idea been scrapped? :grin:

1 Like

Mané down.

2 Likes

Game over. Pathetic defending by Everton once again.