The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Leicester dangerous again.

Leicester look class tbh. They should do well this season

2 Likes

They will drop so many points this season if they do this anytime they get a lead. Why does Mourinho allow them to do this at Old Trafford, it’s embarassing.

1 Like

I wouldn’t pay a fucking penny to watch this shit live.

1 Like

I think we both made the mistake of thinking the penalty was for the shot at Morgan’s body.
It’s actually for this. I am less pissed off now :smiley:

Taxi for Sanchez. He is finished.

He ran nonstop until he was 30, so we did well to get those last few drops of energy out of him :arteta:

3 Likes

Boring boring Manure. 1-0 to them at HT.

yeah and they’ll get progressively worse and Leicester progressively better as the 2nd half goes on but they’ll still get away with 1-0 :expressionless: (pls hope I’m wrong)

1 Like

I’m positive before we switched to Puma people were raving about their kits in a similar way.

New season. Same shite parking the bus by Manure. Imagine paying top dollar to watch that bus getting parked.

1 Like

Same boring shit from United, but just like last season on many occasions it looks as though they will get the desired result.

1 Like

Gonna be interesting to see how long Arsenal fans can say things like this without sounding rather hypocritical.

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

They had the lowest Xg points in the top 6 last season :joy: just goes to show howmuch of the good variance they got.

1 Like

Hahaha for a little while I’ll be just happy not to concede 50 goals in a season. I will be honest Current Jose is the only manager in the top 6 that I wouldn’t swap for Emery.

4 Likes

Yeah, usually Emery’s teams play shit, right you fucker? :facepalm:

Agreed.

1 Like

Nice to see you giving him a chance…ffs

He is just so boring. Guess he is wearing a City shirt on sunday to support his fucking bald cunt fellow countryman.

1 Like