The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Didn’t even see it i was out the room when those were scored…ill have to see what it is like with this highlights after the game.

https://my.mixtape.moe/cammig.mp4

nothing that special, Sanchez etc have scored better

You specifically talked about Giroud and not Alexis or anyone else… I’m not saying it’s special, but only if Giroud will score a similar one all season. It’s not like we’re 7 months into a season and there were a lot of goals I could pick from.

Giroud has scored the odd beauty too and some blooters also…just because he hasn’t got Ibrahimovichs name. I am not saying that Giroud is better or anything but i have to question what sort of impact Ibrahimovich will have at Manu it is still early days i could be very wrong but i dont think he will bring as much as people think he will.

Fair enough… as with a lot of comments recently (well, since the season started) it just seemed a bit premature. Especially since it’s quite an odd comparison.

Difference is Ibra is coming off of a 50 goals in 50 games kind of season, and Giroud is coming off of a 20 goals in 50 games kind of season. There’s enough credit built up to assume he’s going to make the bigger impact.

Very confused game between Chelsea and West Ham so far.
Fucking Oscar diving. Well done Anthony Taylor for not giving Chelsea the penalty.

Jesus Christ the NBC commentator is fucking clueless.

Hazard so close!
Ayew off injured, Tore on.
0-0 HT. Chelsea dictated the game, but they are from a finishing product.
1-0 Chelsea thanks to Hazard’s penalty.
Hazard looks a completely different player this season. He knows he has to work his socks off with Conte.

Chelsea will be a well organised different beast under Conte but I think they will just fall short of the Title…

Payet needs to come off the bench.
Superb save by Adrian on William now. It was a well-placed shot.
Finally Payet is on.
Lucky equalizer, but i take it :smiley:

Collins golazoooooooooooooo

1 Like

Haha - I still fancy Chelsea to get the win, but that was funny

There you go. 2-1 Costa. Great finish.

fuck i’m jealous of every team with a cool modern manager. :cry: we are stuck with a stubborn dinosaur .

1 Like

I never seen Giroud to fight with the passion of Diego Costa.

Costa is a cunt, and they’re different players.

He isn’t a fighter, just a psychopath.

1 Like

[quote=“Calum, post:79, topic:79”]
we are stuck with a stubborn dinosaur .
[/quote]Come on now, Gunnersaurus is great for Arsenal :gunnersaurus:

:wink:

2 Likes